AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently using the 5770 and still rocks while playing GTA 5 1080p with medium settings but can always use more powerful new cards in the market for 1440p high setting.

I'm using a normal acer laptop right now, building a editing PC soon... 

Gibe nao pls

I have a Sapphire Radeon R7 260X 2GB in there now. The last graphics card I have broke on me a while back. I got the R7 260x as a cheap temp until I could afford a better one but I've been to broke lately. My mate just built a new sick gaming rig with a evga gtx 1070 sc 8GB in it and dying to upgrade my pc.

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am currently trying to build a decent gaming rig. This would help me use my budget in better ways. I would be able to go for a better monitor or a better CPU. I'm hoping for the Polaris 11, but I would love either of them

Currently running the most Beast R9 290. They even renamed it. It's called the R9 390! WOW! It'd be awesome to win one of these cards since my mate is stoked on getting a 480 so I'll be like, Ayyyye. and throw it in another system. Also I want to build a compact system but Strix R9 390's are unbelievably huge. 

Currently using an nvidia GTX 750 Ti. Plays most 1080p games, but I'm looking to upgrade to something better. Drools at new tech.

Currently have a GTX770. starting to show its age in newer games. time for a new one.

I have a GT730 silent and I can't run Space Engine at full settings for a long time.

Well, I have GTX 760, I would like to upgrade because when I was playing Quantum Break it pain in the b*tt (and by pain I mean 1080p 0 - 40 FPS on lowest settings, where average was 25 ;_;).

Gibe nao, yes? Yu gibe nao, yes?

Been using a 750ti for almost 3 yrs now. Can't afford to really buy anything new so.. yu gibe now, yes?

I am running a 960 with 2 gb of ram and it kicks off so much heat, my lower body sweats under the table

Using a AMD 5770 was gonna grab a RX 480 and a new monitor but current prices in NZ are $500 atm. So a free card would be great :D 

Hello from Argentina, I currently have a R9 270, and I making some money to upgrade the apua10 to a i7 with another mother of course. I want it because in my Country is so expensive a card like that today, and I don't have the money. Thanks for the work on the giveaway. I'll wait for it.  

I'm currently using an EVGA GTX 770 and would love a VR capable graphics card upgrade!

I have a computer that is using a GTX 760. Woo.

Hey. Currently I am running EVGA GTX960 SSC version, but I wouldn't mind getting something a bit faster, so I could play newest games with my brother which still uses GTX610.

Thanks LTT for doing this giveaway for us. Best of luck to everyone.

Running R9 280x on 1440p, would come in handy to reach above 40FPS in shiny settings.

This is going to replace an HD6870...in wifey's system, who is an avid gamer. I know! I'm a bad husband.

I will likely buy one anyway, but then it's that much longer we need to wait to upgrade her old Phenom II system to Skylake.

I've been gaming 1080P surround for years while she  sits with a 2ms 60hz 1080p panel but pines for a variable refresh rate 1440P ultra wide.

Her current system cannot do it.

Met in World of Warcraft...she needs a better CPU help us do that  by taking the load off:)

My computer is running a 1gb gtx 740, it can't run any new titles or even most of the old titles because of its low vram. I really need a new graphics card so i can actually game haha. Love the whole linus tech tips site and videos, your pc builds and forum greatly helped me when building my first pc.

At the moment I'm sporting a gygabite 970. Was thinking about throwing that in the pc of my brother and going for an amd :D

ye i have an asus r7 250x 2gb card which cant run any modern games at all so i need an upgrade asap would be nice if i got the rx 480 :)