AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a Sapphire HD 5770 Vapor-X OC 1GB DDR5 for my GPU.

Just joined the pc master race a week ago and most of my pc parts are hand me downs from my cousins.

I want an RX 480 so I can have stable framerates for overwatch.

I average about 40-50 FPS on overwatch with 50% rendering scale and on 1920 x 1080p.

Its a sucky experience. And i want an rx 480 to git gud.

Current specs are:

Cpu: g3260

Mobo: asus h81m-c

Ram: kingston 4g 1600mhz

Gpu: sapphire hd 5770 oc vapor-x 1gb ddr5

Psu: 430w circle something.(idk what exact thing it is cuz the sticker is scratched)

Tl;dr im just a poor college undergrad that wants stable framerates for overwatch and the rx 480 can help me.

I'm currently using the onboard graphics so an upgrade would be really helpful if you know what I mean :)

I already have a capable PC for myself (specs below) that i use as my workstation. Therefore, the RX480 will be for a very close friend of mine who has been gaming on a Mac for years now. It will give him a jump start in building a gaming PC so that he can join the lot of us when we game on PC only games. Anyway, i wish everyone good luck and thank you for having this giveaway!

Spoiler

CPU : Intel i7 5820K @ 3.60 GHz | Motherboard : ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1 | RAM : GSkill RipjawsV 16GB DDR4 @ 2400 MHz | GPU : Gigabyte WF GTX 970 | Storage : Intel 535 Series 240GB SSD (Boot) / Samsung 850 EVO 256GB (Scratch) / 2x WD Red 3TB in Raid 1 | PSU : Corsair RM 850 W | Case : Fractal Design R5 (Non-windowed) | CPU Cooling : Corsair H100i | Others : 13" MacBook Air 4,2 (bring outside) / 15" MacBook Pro 8,2 (reused as server)

I have the  MSI Radeon HD 7850 Twin Frozr and I want to build another rig for my little brother.

I currently have an dying Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT, 8 years old along with its 8 year old computer. Looking to build a new one but everything seems so expensive.
Entering this giveaway in hopes I could finally have something good -_-

I am using a rig with a GTX 670 in it.
Upgraded previously from an ATI 4870. Would love to drop the 7 to get a RX480.

Hopefully this card does not heat up as much as the 4870.

I have a 750 ti. I really want to upgrade, but do not want to spend money on a new card.

R7 370 2GB here, too weak for 1080p 120 Hz gaming.

I am building a new PC and could make a good use of this one ;d Currently using a "gaming" laptop with Geforce GTX 860m ;x

I've never had a AMD graphics card before and would like to try it out!

I have Quadro K4000 for work, but you can't really game on this...

I have intel hd graphics :'(

I am going to upgrade and really want the rx 480

I'm currently running a gtx 750ti Black Edition. It was certainly a solid card and still holds up alright today, but with the way games consume my life and my craving to play The Witcher 3 without it running like balls, I'd really love to upgrade :'( not having to spend dosh would be fantastic too!

I'm working off a secondhand GeForce 680, and the RX 480 looks like a solid upgrade that I could actually afford.

I have saving money to upgrade my but not able to do so here's my old spec

1.Intel Pentium G2020 Dual Core 2.9 ghz [Upgrading to AMD fx4350]

2.4 Gb Corsair Value ram [Upgrading to 8 Gb ram]

3.Gigabyte H61M DS2 [Upgrading to MSi 970a G43+]

3.160 GB Hard Disk[Upgrading to 1 TB]

4.500 watt Corsair PSU[same]

5.Normal Case[Same]

6.No Graphics Card [Upgrading to RX480 maybe if I win]

7.20 inch lcd monitor [Same]

8.Dragon War Mouse and Keyboard[Same]

Hi i would really like to have this new graphis card because now im using a gtx 750 ti and soon im going to get a freesync monitor but I dont have an amd gpu to get most out of it. So i would be really pleased if I could get one of those cards, it would be a great upgrade.

And i really really want it.

Have a r9 290x which runs at 90+ degree celsius when playing games like overwatch and witcher 3, with fan speeds at 50% only because any higher and the fan would be too loud.

Would love a polaris upgrade to enjoy a quieter, cooler and more enjoyable gaming experience at 1440p

Currently on a GTX 760, but it would be great to have a new GPU for the upcoming Forza Horizon 3 game.

I have a gtx 760 that died and is now running again after the oven method,I already have the grave set and im counting the days it will last me...

My AMD HD5800 is bottlenecking my i7-4790k a little. 

My sister is running with Intel Graphics right now. But she wants to start doing CAD work for university soon, so a new graphics card is hugely beneficial.

I'm still largely fine with my GTX670 for now :)

I still have amd radeon hd 7770, so i would like to have new gpu so i can run new games in 1440p with more than 10fps...

HD7790 here. Loving it with every game, but it doesn't show my X5650's true potential.

In my rig, I currently have a 970 G1 Gaming, but on the other hand, my brother is rocking an R7 270 2GB, and its starting to show its struggles, with the games he plays such as DayZ SA (no, its not the game being coded badly, it can be fairly demanding, especially now its on DX11).

But if I was to use this for myself, I really wouldn't mind as I feel like I was sold short on the GTX 970's features, such as DX12 - yes, its there, but there's been so many changes, I don't feel like its worth even having it on the box.

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

Since my 7970 died 2 and a half years ago I'v been waiting for a 1080p budget card to come out (I'm a graphics whore) so I could finally play all the games I've accumulated in my steam library over the various season sales... unfortunately I'm a starving student now so still no gaming for me :(

Help me LTT. You're my only hope.