AMD Polaris Giveaway

Got a GTX960, could really use this upgrade, team red might be better in this case ;)

I have Gefore GTX 750ti so any new graphics card would be great but the new AMD cards are really well priced!

My GTX 660 just died after 2 and half years taking my the rest of my pc with it and im on a very small budget and i cannot afford a new graphics card :(

I've got an 840M for my laptop, and I'm currently working on trying to afford a new computer. And since the prices for the RX 480 are so god damn high here in Europe (I live in Sweden) it seems like I'll have to wait an awfully long time until I'll be able to afford that major step to getting a desktop. The card can run pretty much any game smoothly, but only at lowest possible settings (the exception being SWBF, since the fucked up all optimization for it, and I'd like to be able to play BF1 once it's released).  I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday, and now I'm completely unable to play any games at decent framerates. I just launched a few games to test, and I'm unable to even hit 20 FPS (minimal settings). The school that I attend gave us MacBook Air's so we can use photoshop and other Adobe CC applications, and those notebooks run games smoother than my current laptop.

I really want it. 

Currently I have no graphics card and need it for my system (spent a lot of money and then realised I wouldn't be able to afford a decent GPU). Everyday it calls out to me... By winning this graphics card I will finally be able to use my system. 

The AMD Polaris architecture from what I've seen looks great and offers a competitive price. Nvidia have lost the plot with their new overpriced series of cards. 

pls.

Thanks for the oppurtunity to win the GPU and good luck to everyone. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hi linustechtips, thanks for the opportunity to enter the giveaway. A bit shy to post here that i am still running my msi 9800 gtx plus. Trying to collect some money on a decent graphics card. Would be great to win and to try all those new crazy games out there. Good Luck to everyone

I have GTX 660, its an old one, and i really need an upgrade from it-

I am using a ASUS AMD 260x 2GB...I need an upgrade because this gpu is old and has only 2GB of video ram.

Hello there!

My PC is running a gtx770. I'm struggling to achieve a playable framerate in witcher3 while I want to play it sooo badly!

Thank you for your videos, Antoine

no cards now, this will save me a lot of money if i am lucky!!!

Currently without a GPU because of a complete new system build because my old computer needed replacing, and was looking to get an RX480 but didn't have the nimble fingers to buy quick enough.

Pls give me this

I need it so bad

Currently running a freaking hd graphics 530

GIVE ME PLEEEEEEESE

i currently have a AMD RADEON R7 250 and a AND Athlon X4 830 Quad Core Procesor 

i am using, geforce 970, want it cause of reasons....

I want to win because I currently have NO video card in my system, I badly need one. Plus I'm an AMD fanboy so I would've bought the 480 otherwise.

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

An Amd FX 6300 paired with a r9 270x , but i might need to upgrade my whole rig to upgrade to get a new graphics card cus apparently the fx 6300 bottlenecks the 480 , Life of an AMD fanboy :'(

I currently have a GTX 970. But I'd like to win the polaris 10/11 card because it will be cheaper for me to get another one and put it into crossfire, because I will have to get a better monitor than a 1080p one. In relation to that, AMD freesync monitors are usually cheaper (same specs) than their g-sync counterparts.

3 hours ago, FirstArmada said:

Have a R7 360 that hits 90+ degrees while playing Overwatch on medium settings ; ___ ; 

I have to keep it at 100% fan speed to keep it at around 75 C but it sounds like a vacuum 

I have an old radeon card good for basic simulators but could do with a bit more POWER for some of the more gpu intensive games

So I currently am running an Richland A8 6600K APU with no GPU, just the onboard graphics. I have been amazed at what this can do, I play Skyrim on High settings, Rocket League without lag, and lots of Minecraft with fairly beefy Texture Packs on it. However, I have just launched a youtube channel, (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAZj4KXM-eLC9xtDGd48B4w)

and I would love to record some No Mans Sky when it is (Finally) released. I have had this GPU in mind since I read its details online back in March or April time. This giveaway, would really help my channel on its way.

Currently rocking a Windforce R9 280 OC 3GB card alongside my trusty g3258. I'd love an upgrade so that I'd be closer to possibly having a VR experience soon.

I need an upgrade, because my GTX 960 can't run games like Ark in more then 30fps on mid-range settings.

So I would be really glad to get an free upgrade. ^^

first of all i have a PC and a laptop. i play my GAMEs on my  laptop which has i5 mobile processor and 940M  AT LOWEST possible setting.and my pc have i3 processor with no GPU. for better gaming experience  i must  have A gpu