AMD Polaris Giveaway

first of all i have a PC and a laptop. i play my GAMEs on my  laptop which has i5 mobile processor and 940M  AT LOWEST possible setting.and my pc have i3 processor with no GPU. for better gaming experience  i must  have A gpu

I was hoping to get one of these but they're like nearly $400 down here in Australia

i need it, because ive already RMA'd my Asus 390X for faulty fans, the new one came back and was fine THEN GOT SQUEALING FANS AGAIN!! PLUS COILWHINE, also for some reason the fan profile is set REALLY agressive and the card runs very cold but oh my lord is it loud, constant issues with Asus products, feel like its gonna die on me

I'm rocking a AMD 7790. It would be nice to get some more FPS in my games.

I have a Radeon HD 7770 , my graphic card will almost explode with my huntkey psu , planning to upgrade the entire PC , a free GPU would be nice .....

A4-6600k with a sapphire sapphire radeon hd 7700 ghz edition oc 1gb

im really sad really sad

I have a GTX  780 and want to upgrade for a VR compatible card even though the power difference isn't that big between them. good luck to all!

In my rig currently I've got a GTX 960. Right outside the range of VR as far as nvidia cards go!  What a bummer! I want to get in on that good good by the time the new Resident Evil comes out. With one or even two of these babies in crossfire, I could do that!

Had a r9 280 x and nos its passed to better life :'( will be grate if i could have the succesor  of that old timer 

I have a Radeon HD4850. Yes, it is 7 years old. Yes, it is DX10. Guess why I wanna switch!

i have a gtx 970, but my frying pan broke so i need to cook my omelette on this card. Keep up the good vids you guys literally taught me everything i know about computers.

Right now i have a gtx 980 and i might upgrade to a vega card As for the polaris I have a media center pc that is running integrated graphics I could really use a gpu for it and the polaris cards are a fit for what i need

I built my first PC last week to replace my 6yo proprietary desktop. I don't even have a graphics card !!! (yet). It is a perfect time to win one!

I really want the one polaris 11, i used to  have the  GeForce GTX 980, but it broke and now im currently using my old's computer one that is the gt610 1gb. I dont have a budget to buy another, so, if i get it, i will appreciate A LOT ;) tks

I'm currently running an AMD HD 7950, and while it works, it doesn't have enough powah to fit my needs anymore, thus, hey Polaris Exists! :P

i have a r9 270 amd gpu and really am in need of an upgrade.i have been running amd gpu gaming cumputers since i purchased 2 ati  3870 crossfire many years ago.

I have a gtx1070 but my little brother deffinatly needs it he uses an nvidia GT 610 and gets 10-20 frames in dayZ so id probably give it to him

I want the polaris card because i have an r9 270x.

I have some crappy intel integrated graphics for my laptop. I'm planning on building a new PC for the first time with a small budge. A free graphics card would help me so much right now.

Currently using a gtx 960, but I've recently acquired dell 1440p monitor. The gtx 960 struggles to say the least and i would really love to utilize the shiny new monitor with a shiny new GPU! 

Good luck every one :D

im using a gtx 960 atm, its pretty good. But would like to get something better to render videos faster :)

im using the integrated r7 graphics on my amd a8 7670k currently, and it wont get god fps in many games, plus my case looks a little empty without a graphics card(its a case with a sidepanel on it) so it would be really nice to win this giweaway

Thank you for making these Giveaways available for us! And I am a long time subscriber and always enjoying your videos. So keep it up with the quality! Especially Luke!
So enough of complementing. gibe nao plz. xD I have a GTX970. I want to compare those two and maybe switching ot the GTX970

I'd like it because I am currently 'rocking' a sick gtx660 and the polarsi line-up looks sick!