LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The projector looks great, can it be ceiling mounted?

Recently moved and I don't own my own TV, so my pc monitor is pulling double duty. Looks kinda silly having the couch pointed at the desk too. This would be great and would really please the gf.

Moving into my first place this month, can't afford a TV. Gonna at least save up for this sick projector, I do a lot of experimental "experiences" for work which require prototyped projection mapping. I would take this thing and turn an entire wall of my apartment into a 200" gaming/media display. It will be epic.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Just ask, I properly know something about it. And I know my member title is wrong they just can't spell cookie right

What I like about the projector is how close it can be to the wall! My school uses similar projectors that hang from the wall, but they fall short when it comes to latency and size of the projector.  While there are many places that could take advantage of this technology, I feel that a college dorm room could take the greatest advantage of the PF1000U. It's a place that typically has little space, and would not be the safest to have an expensive monitor or TV hanging on the wall. 

It just looks stunning, looks easy to use and has some great features, am getting a gaming PC soon to build myself and this projector would save me the hassle of having 1 monitor for my computer and my ps4 (Oh and Linus, PLEASE make a build video on the cheapest quad-core computer you can possibly make, would be interesting to see what you choose and would help me choose the best parts for, what I hope to be, cheap quad-core gaming monster). And geeks are cool so geek onwards?

This looks amazingly useful for people who might have the wall space for a projector, but don't have the space to get good throw from one. I like the wide variety of outputs, too, which would make it easy to integrate into an existing home theater.

I think that this projector is awesome for bringing it over to your friends house and playing Smash Bros. I wouldn't find this to be used everyday, but it would be a cool accessory to just have when you actually need it.

This would be perfect for outdoor movie night or gaming outside in the middle of the night. Or massive indoor screen. Doesn't matter, still awesome!

this looks awesome! be awesome for parties 

Quite an interesting projector, I have just recently started to be quite interested in a projector for gaming. The short throw distance would be quite a plus over the projector I had been considering. :)

This looks so cool! Been waiting for a portable projector like this!

This is pretty neat! Loved the video!

Small and portable ! Great for my apartment :)

this is an affordable projector that has the ability of immersion on a scale that is not possible even with a $700 monitor. I want one of these very badly

21 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This thing looks awsome in the video... and i have the perfect place to use it....

Looks amazing. It will be perfect for expectating games at LAN parties.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

CPU AMD A8-7650K || Motherboard Asrock mini iTX FM2A88X-ITX+ || RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || GPU ASUS STRIX GTX950 || Case BitFenix Prodigy || Storage Kingston SSD 128GB & WD 2TB HDD || PSU EVGA 650GS || Display ASUS VE228 21.5'' || CPU Cooling Noctua NH-D15 || Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Blue || Mouse Corsair M60 || Sound 4xJBL Speakers

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

21 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

That projector looks awesome. I also like the fact that you can put it really close to a wall compared to a standard projector