LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Give this to me. I have hijinks planned.

Wow and I thought projectors had to be really far away to produce a large image..

Do want. Now to find a suitable wall.....

This would the perfect addition to my HTPC. The image looks really sharp and the size is just awesome!

To RGB, or not to RGB? That is the question.

- Shakespeare. Hamlet, Act III, scene I.

That projector would be the perfect addition to add to my set up, which is very small, and would change the feel of my new unfinished room. 

Small but powerful. I like it. 

Reminds me of person who wears socks and sandals.....

Unbelievable for such a small form factor... Whether it's movies or gaming, just as long as I've got friends with me, I'll be fine

Pretty badass for a so small projecter to give that clear a picture, so god damn close to the wall. The technologi were also seen at schools "smartboard", with the image transperent from a mirror. ;D

Would be awsome at the garage or at night in the backyard with some friends to play battlefield or put many chairs and do like a theatre movie outside with some tables with lots of food. xD

Its nice you can place it near the wall and have the rest of the place to move around, perfect for some hardcore gaming with friends.

I've been looking at this, and similar projectors for quite a while now, and as a college student with no money, this would be an incredible addition to the small amount of space that I have

i live in a place where space is tight so a short throw projector would be ideal for movie night with my kid

looks amazing, small, wide angle so good for small rooms or studios, but how about the noise level?

Great looking projector, i think it;s a much more convenient setup than a normal styled projector

Just watched project backpack. This projector would have been perfect last weekend. Spent it in a cottage with my GF and no TV and no internet, rainstorm outside. It made for a cozy weekend, since I had my laptop and Xbox controller. Played Crash Bandocoot and Super Mario 64. It would have been awesome to have this thing with us!

I love the way that thing works! Especially because it solves the need of getting a bigger TV for each room HAHAHAHAHAAA!!

Looks like a super cool projector! Would love to have a play with it. Could have some superb applications :D

I would love to have a projector like this. My buddies and I will often have movie nights and there is a wall that would be perfect to have this projector on. This would also be amazing to have split screen game nights on!

I have a small room and the short throw makes it an awesome option for me in the future!

That is one beastly Projector! it would make a fantastic edition.

This would be really cool to use for audio engineering work, because rather then needing 12 monitors all around my large studio workspace, I could project my work onto a large wall, and see it all around the room, , which would be SO MUCH more efficient.