LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Awesome piece of kit

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

I think its great for my business trips and presentation to clients. Thanks.

That's crazy to get a clear 200" image, how far from the wall was it?

I would love this for my basement.  Tight spaces no more

Just the perfect projector if you dont have the space / room constallation for a ceiling mounted one! Plus such a thing is a dream for a student :D

22 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is a relay cool projector, it would be great to have one of this at a LAN party so we could play games with it or just watch some movies. It would also be great for the times I'm at a gamejam with a team to show ideas or builds so far. I could use this projector for a lot of stuff, It would be relay nice to get one. This is a brilliant product.

Looks like one of the more beautiful projectors I've seen. Always wanted to build a home theater (already have a  PC set up for it) and my birthday is on Tuesday -- so here's hoping

That's pretty cool that you can put the projector that close to the wall and having that big of an image!  The compact size makes it even better!  Good luck to everyone in the giveaway!

What a great projector, LG knows how to make stuff, what a nice concept, a close range projector, no need to find the perfect distance to get the right image, a very impressive and nice features. I'll BE SO HAPPY TO WIN THIS GIVEAWAY, MY FAMILY AND I WILL ENJOY IT TOGETHER IN THE LIVING ROOM WITH THIS GADGET. "MOVIE, GAMING WITH MY FRIENDS, NO MORE 15 INCH TV" :DxD plis GOD...

This is awesome!!!! Graat video love your vids! Really intresting

What an awesome Projector. The short throw is definitely a plus when it comes to individual use. Gaming would be my biggest use of this beauty! Great short film Linus group!

supper cool projector! I've seen some similar projectors, but none that have worked this well!

Ah, this little projector is sexy and compact as all hell, would love to play rocket league at 100"!

Would be very nice for my bedroom theater setup.

As far as projectors go it looks like it could be pretty portable.  I'd love to use one of these at a lan party.

Looks like an awesome projector. It has a better contrast ratio than my TV.

Who couldn't use 100 inches? Can I just drive around projecting the bat signal as I pass by buildings? 

Great video! Good luck everyone! 

Probably nots it's projected use, but it could be a replacement for large screen tvs.

This is easily one of the best semi-portable projector solutions that I have ever seen. I'm 16 and currently don't have a TV in my white colored room and I believe that this would be the perfection solution for that instead of purchasing a TV.