LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The PF1000U looks like a really awesome projector.  The video you guys did was absolutely top notch and a real joy to watch.  Thanks for the giveaway opportunity.  You guys and LG rock!

This would be great for a project i'm working on for large mobile movie watching.

21 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

21 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projector looks so awesome.  

This would look great in my game room 

One of the better projectors I've seen. Would love to have it.

So stoked for this projector. Saw a video on it a while back and thought it looked awesome but couldn't find it available in the U.S. Would love to have one.

I actually really like the looks of this. I've always loved portability and compactness in a setup. Imagine this built into a "TV" stand. One thing I don't like is the trend of making display devices "smart". If I want a smart television I'll get a single-board computer like a Raspberry-Pi or an already made solution like a Chromecast or Roku. Still though, even if I don't win I may have to pick one of these up myself.

This seems like the easiest and best way ive seen so far to game on a projector, as well as watch movies and other content. Good luck to whomever gets it <3

Well these kind of projectors are the future and LG gave us an affordable projector. I use LG screens from 8 years now and I've never been dissapointed. 

Seems like a cool product, but I do not know how good of a picture it will do in a room that is not totally blacked out and I am worried about the noise (if its as noisy as all other projectors, I would never let it near my living room)

If this can be mounted up side down on my ceiling. This would be darn good.

LG has really stepped up their game since the past year, and this is another strong product in that long list of awesome stuff that LG has been making. Based on the specs, this looks like a very good projector.

This looks amazing. We currently have an Epson projector but have been looking into an upgrade. What great timing! Now I can add this to my Christmas list and start saving!

Well, nice product .. This projector is very interesting because this solves one of the draw back of the projector :: the distance. 

This opens a lot of opportunities for small area projection.. 

100" image at only 4" from the wall is very impressive! It could be nice for projecting movie outdoor or in another room than the living room!

Alexandre C.

Looks pretty cool, I've like the fact that you don't have to to have a large room.

It looks like a cool, powerful, and portable projector, and it would be very easy to bring it outside at night and watch movies with it.

I would very much like to win this fantastic projector. Please, Mr. Linus Sr., and LG, make my dream come true!

Sleekest projector ever! Man cave approved!

It's really cool, it'll be nice to watch movies like in a actual theater, 

Take down the 50", I want one of these for gaming in my living room!

So cool!! I didn't knew that projecting a screen of such size would be possible a such small distance!!  It would be really useful for my presentations as an Ecuadorian boy scout ??

My old 52" Toshiba regza backlight has been on the fritz lately and ive been looking into using a projector to get a little bigger image. My setup is limited though since the design of my house has a ceiling fan EXACTLY where I need to put a regular throw projector hung from the ceiling! The specs on this pf1000u LG projector look AMAZING for a short throw projector and I already have a perfect setup for this type of installation. An audio system with SPDIF input and a 3-way input switch, a home theater pc with hdmi out as well as a bluray (which will be losing Netflix streaming very soon), a network switch already next to it, just to mention a few. This item fits the bill so I can keep Netflix streaming, my SPDIF optical audio, full 1080p video (which I am a huge fan of the DLP technology over any other projection type on the market), and a fully featured highly customizable setup menu to tweak everything just right. O did I forget to mention the wireless interface featuring WiDi for wireless screen mirroring from supported intel windows systems with Miracast? Wow!

IMG_20160710_182044.jpg

IMG_20160710_182057.jpg

me likey! a portable projector that doesn't require sh!t ton of space

That is a nice bit of kit, much needed for my man cave which i am going to build in my garden from scratch 

Looks like an interesting projector for gaming on the go. Hopefully I can try it in person one day!!! :D