LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

What!!! i remember in the university the architect caring his projector and putting it in the middle of the class room to project almost 60" and know there is a projector that can project 200inch from less than 1 meter a way. i will to have one of does in my living room, some movies and popcorns with my wife!! ( sorry for all the sugar, i'm getting married the 15th of this month :D

awesome piece of tech, small, compact and powerful, LG created a awesome device!

I have a huge white wall in my apartment that I haven't decorated yet that would be perfect to use for this projector!

Looks really cool and would love one for some gaming with my mates!

22 hours ago, CPotter said:

This projector will be usefull at partys, at a movie night this summer or of course, for gamming with friends or all alone. It will be so much easier and fun =D

Good luck everyone !

This Projector would be cool to use even if you have small room. And to have such a big screen would also be much fun to play with Friends.

~ MisterWayne

Next generation of projectors, doesn't need larger space than other types which is the best feature for me and you are able to align the image with anchor points wow!  I hope I can be the 1st to own in the Philippines :)

Cant reallly give an opinion till a test it if you know what i mean, Looks cool though

Wow over $1000. Too much for my budget. Looks cool tho.

This projector would be awesome for lan parties in my dorm

Amazing idea from LG, Full HD and 3D capable make this the great companion for my PS3 and PS4 consoles. Just 11cm to get a 60" screen seems awesome and the small form factor make it ideal for keeping a nice clean look in the gaming room. Great product LG

It'll probably look good on my wall ;)

Ultimate party tech? Crack out the projector at a LAN and you don't even have to be near your opponents :ph34r:

Also looks very good for home cinema systems and racing sims too.

Undoubtedly a decent piece of tech, Would love to replace a tv or take it places since it's as small as it is.

The LG PF1000U seems like an awesome projector that I could use for multiple things like for example a big screen on the main stage in a LAN party.
It would also be fun to set this up in my home for playing split-screen with some friends.
It seems to be an awesome product that I would definitely buy.

Lovely! Massive projector screen, without the holes in the ceiling! Perfect for a rented home!

To be Frankly honest, i'll need one for my PC Racing Setup, so if i can haz dis please?

This looks so convenient and great for a tiny room

I didn't even know they could make projectors so small, would be great for going to friend's houses.

The image that this thing can throw up from such a short distance is insane!  This is going to be the next upgrade to my home theater!

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

I would love to have such a thing. Watch tv with friends, I would be gaming a lot obviously. 

Let's hope for the best and keep up the good work Linus! 

That projector looks SAVAGE! :o 60 inch screen on my bedroom wall.. pretty frekkin sweet if you ask me :)

• CPU: AMD FX-9590 | MB: Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  | GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290 OC DirectCU II | CASE:NZXT H440 White W/Window | COOLER: NZXT Kraken X41 | RAM: 16GB AMD Performance Series | STORAGE: AMD OCZ R7 Radeon SSD 240GBPSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 850w White

Its a revolution in projectors. The best feature is the mobility it can sit anywhere. I am student and I have shortage of space this will be the best projector ever I came across

22 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Sad to think that I dont have anything that would be great to be gaming on something like this as all of have is a 9 year old pc and a bluray player, but know my kids would love to watch movie on one of these. We've always been in an apartment and with the limited space we always seem to have, this would be a godsend as it could be kept up away enough from our toddlers but still produce a large magnificent image on the wall.