LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This would be awesome to do a father son gaming on!

i like it .definitely welcomed in my life !!

I was looking in the shop but I was not sure about the HD, If you pick me I know where she is going

It's sick! I've been using different projectors since 2007 and want to say I was pleasantly socked when I saw this one

This would seriously complete my project for a coffee table-based projector as a standard projector's picture looked horrible when mounted inside of the unit. Pretty sure that has everything to do with the minimum distance required for standard projectors. Short throw baby. *crosses fingers*

Awesome short video and an even cooler projector. Even though I don't have a wall that is 200" I do have a perfectly white wall that I've been reluctant to decorate due to wanting something interesting to put there. Whats more interesting than a sound system mounted to the wall with a blank white area for the projected screen. 

It's about time someone came out with a nice projector that can be used in a room that doesn't need 30 yards to make a decent picture. LG products have surprised and made me happy more than a few times let's just home in time i could afford the price tag on somehting like this in the near future. Hey Linus and Company any chance on making this a Birthday present for me? I find it interesting that the give away ends on the same day as my birthday. :-P

The PF1000U would make it easier then ever to put biggie smalls' fame of a '50" screen money green leather sofa' to total shame! 

21 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I love how compact and easy to carry it is, perfect for camping trips or backyard movie nights with the family!

God I'd love that projector so much! I have a 4 year old pretty low end optoma projector that I bring everywhere to play games on with my mates and the bulb just went and i can't afford to get a new one :(

I started using projectors for gaming a little over 10 years ago with my son.  We had an X-Box 360 and a large enough wall to give us a 10 foot diagonal viewing area.  I installed 7.1 surround sound with subwoofers (with 300 watt speakers mounted in the ceiling and walls) and we had an incredible viewing experience.  We had no lack of friends wanting to come over to play Halo and Call of Duty and many other X-Box rated games.  This LG PF1000U projector looks like it could deliver the same experience in a portable format. 

this will be cool so i dont need to get a new tv for my living room, i can just use this.

Its a bloody awesome idea. You can take it over to your mates houses and have everyone join in the fun!

21 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It would be great to win just because me room is so small and im always looking for better ways to improve space and having that protector would help so much with space management

Looks pretty cool. I like how small it is. It'll fit in with the tech cave/garage ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB @ 1903 MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X @ 1100 / 7030 MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D with the Ghetto LED 5000 lighting kit
Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Display: Dell P2415Q
Cooling: Corsair H100i
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB (Cherry MX Reds)
Mouse: Sharkk MMO Pro

Spoiler
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2
G.Skill Value 8 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master N200
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Insignia 300W
Windows 7 Enterprise

Spoiler
Intel Core i3 3240
Asus P8Z77-V LX
4790K stock cooler with Cooler Master HTK-002 thermal paste
Corsair XMS3 4 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master HAF 912
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Thermaltake TR2 430W
Windows 10 Pro

That's pretty awesome! Just the fact that you don't have to have a large room for a proper setup anymore is enough. 

This would be so awesome for my ps1 and snes setup. 

This would be awesome to bring along with me when Im out with friends and want to beat them horribly in rocket league! 

Love the idea of using this for renegade broadcasts. I'd love to rig this up in my van for movie watching while camping. 

Would also be neat to set up behind my computer monitors for a third display!

this projector looks amazing, i really hope i win then ill be able to give my tv to my brother cause he dosent have one, and i was actually planning on putting a projector in my room ive been looking for a good low price one for a while, but theres no such thing as good and low priced.

I love the short throw and ability to place close to a wall for a large view.
This would be amazing for a movie night outside projected on the house.

Coolest projector I've seen, I'd love one for the empty wall in my room :)

Seems like an amazing product, way more portable and versatile than any projector I've ever seen

Went in watching the video like yeah right.

Came out floored.

Congrats to whoever get this!

Cool projector that would be awesome in my garage, hope I'm lucky enough to get one.