LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Guys what do you think, do you get more entries if you comment more?

100" from 15"?!?!

Has science gone too far??!!?

As awesome as this is, few people are going to buy a projector worth more than most desktop builds.

This is pretty freaking cool! I live in a small room, and always wanted to have a projected screen, but no projector would fit, but with something like this, that wouldn't be a problem! It's Great!

That projector is legit! we've been wanting to do a family movie night in our (not so big) back yard, this would work!

21 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

An incredible piece for engineering and design 

It looks Awesome! I would love to put one of them in the living room and watch some movies and play games!

Ooo shiny, looks awesome and it's quite compact 

I've wanted a projector setup for so long but having it so far from the wall just doesn't work in my living room. I've always wanted a short throw projector but could never bring myself to pull the trigger. Love that it's portable, Think they'll make wall space for me at a LAN party =]

An awesome projector, it would be amazing to be able to play games on it.

Probably the most badass projector ever seen, but 1.4k$ is so much :/... Would love to be one of the lucky winners

Such a perfect innovation of the LG PR1000U.. It is really useful for a small room with obstacles where putting a projector in a distance causes problems.. This also is perfect from the projection which is balanced from side to side, no pixels were stretched..

Specs: CPU: Intel i5 4690k | GPU: Asus GTX 760 OC DirectUI / AMD Saphire R9 280x Toxic Edition  | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Black | Storage: Samsung Evo 840 120GB | Storage: WD Black 2TB | PowerSupply: FSP 750watt 80+ GOLD | Chassis: Raidmax Super Helios / Tecware Titan |

i've wanted a short trow projector for a while... shame they're so expensive... but if i can win it then that's cool

That is a great piece of kit to take everywhere!

But is it powerful enough to have a 50" display on a shiny day? I doubt it 

Would be easy to travel with it and I can imagine using this to watch movies outside since we have a very big wall from a house *-*

Main Rig:
Mainboard: MSI Z270 Tomahawk Arctic | CPU: Intel Core i7 (7700k) @5GHz| RAM: Crutical Ballistix Sport LT (32GB) | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 | Storage: SanDisk Ultra II (1TB) & Samsung 950 Pro (512GB) | PSU: Corsair RM550i | Case: Thermaltake Urban S31 (Snow)

Work Rig:
Mainboard: MSI H170A PC Mate | CPU: Intel Core i3 (6100T) @3.3GHz| RAM: Kingston HyperX 32GB | GPU: Intel HD Graphics 530 | Storage: Samsung 850 Pro (256GB) | PSU: Corsair RM650i | Case: Thermaltake Urban S31

60" at 4" from the wall?! That's crazy, I'd like to see a picture of that at least! Lol

Damn Student life :( I'd buy one if i could- No normal projector could fit in my room even if i had the money. This thing is incredible and could fit near the wall. Playing/Watching on that beast would be awesome! 

That would be really dope for a lan party

I have an LG 4k TV in my room and I love it <3

And if i'm gonna get it i'm gonna make party for all neighbors to see the gigant 100" Projector

I wanted something like for when we go camping, we could shine it on our enclosed trailer.

My rig: 

i7-6700k

gtx 1070

16gb ram

650watt psu

z170 mobo

500gb ssd

Great ass project. Be good to have a home theatre set up and not struggle to find a suitable place for the darn thing. 4" gee.

I'm not sure what I'd do with it, but I gotta have it.