LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

WOW! This thing is the amazing. Looks like it's the best solution for everyone to relax in an armchair in the evening with your favorite game :)

This projector would be great for events!

I think its really cool that a tiny projector can project a huge image in a short distance. Would love one for my living room!

i would love one of these for my college apartment. loving the fact that you can have it so close to the wall. i had looked into projectors in the past, but the mounting solutions dont seem great for short term housing. 

I would bring this to the local dreamhack and host tournaments in various 4player games! :)

I think the  PF1000U has great potential for mobile gaming and while you're at it why not pick me for any giveaways...

#Justhereforgiveaways

I think this projector would go great in my room being only 9 by 13. This thing projecting a horror movie might actually scare my girlfriend into cuddling me.:D Civilization 5 at over 100 inches would be insanity for me.

Incredible performance for such compact size. I still remember these huge projectors in school . :D

looks amazing would definately use for nerdfest * my local private lan

18 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Its looks good and I  need for a new projector for my gaming needs. 

This projector is the most badass projector I have ever seen! The specs rival that of much more expensive products! 

I don't know what the hell id use this for, but man that is so cool

just got a new house and was planning to buy a good projector and saw this. hope i win

coming from a school that didnt really have much in the way of money for new projectors or computers and the like. (we use the old shine light through plastic and reflect it off of mirror contraption onto a white wall) this actually kinda blows me away. and i would love to show my friends what tech is really like nowadays.

Great for throwing, no placing very gently into a super padded case at that price, and taking it with you to friends for a movie session or lan party. Maybe have a big screen with score board on it if its not a split screen game.  Could make for a cool video actually. How many awesome lan party things can you do with it. oh like a huge vr monitor so you can laugh at your mate making a fool of himself with an oculus. I hope its brightness isnt too bad in lighter conditions. Must have to have a smaller screen to compensate. Should be fantastic for its price though.

Realy nice, it's small enough to fit any backpack, image is nice and it's pretty much like any home theater only designed for gamers which is cool. Best of luck to all contesters.

60" image from 4 inches away... :U May I haz Please! 

I really like the concept of this device. Not having to run cables through the ceiling to hang a projector from it is a too permanent solution for me. This neat device would pe perfect for my needs!

This projector is amazing! I can just imagine myself using it at home or bringing that to a split screen lan party, or a retro gaming session with friends :D 

cool projector ill probably use it in my room with my phone and a chromecast or something

This projector is awesome. I see this as a portable movie theater for Netflix n chill