LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

As someone who's tried to get projector setups to work in the past, it's always been a pain trying to fit a projector in the right spot in the room. With this new projector, it seems like building a nice projector setup would be super easy!

I think it's an interesting idea. It's something that I think everyone would want, I don't know if we really NEED it though. I know if I had one I'd put it to good use, especially as a pseudo secondary monitor for homework productivity, and some moderate heavy gaming. That said, the pricepoint is certainly out of my range.

18 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Oh, good Game LG <3

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

It is a small but nice image producing thing, so i want one ?

Its the perfect Projector to not only play games on in my eyes. but also to setup and have amazing lan party competitions with my best friends. I can maybe finally watch some nice theater like movies on 'the big screen'. If I win ill be able to turn my child dream into reality, turning that one room in my parents house into a big screen room. And when its up ofcourse can I watch Team super fun in its full glory xD

I've been looking around for projector solution recently, so it was a nice surprise to see this in my subscriptions on YouTube. The mobility and versatility of this is perfect for what I would like to use it for, which is at my martial arts club. We host movie and games nights for the kids, and I think they'd love it!

This would be awesome to use anywhere with anyone. I would use this in my room or with my friend everyone in a while on his xbox

Wow, I saw the "Project Backpack" Video an Youtube and that was awesome.

Maybe I should use that as an Home Cinema / Gaming-Setup Projector.

Greetings Thorben

This projector makes me want to make a collimated display for it. 

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

This thing would rock on my bedroom wall. I've always wanted a screen that'll take up an entire wall!

CPU i7 3960X @4.7 - GPU Galax 1080 EXOC - RAM 32GB Quad Channel - SSD 2x 750 Evo 250GB in RAID 0 - PSU Andyson 1200W Platinum - Case CM HAF X Nvidia Edition - Mouse/Keyboard G600/G410 - Headset Corsair Void 7.1 Wireless - Monitor Asus 144hz 1080p

I think it's pretty self explanatory, 100" image from 15" away from the wall. I mean come on, who wouldn't want one

I like the idea of having a projector that is small so it can be moved easily, I also like how you dont need a long room to use this projector. This would be awesome for the family to use!

This is next level! Another innovation by LG! I believe it's gonna solve all the problems relating to high resolution quality projection. 

I've been searching for a solid projector for years. The last one I had was a 2007 Mitsubishi HD projector. I am interested in this projector for not just picture, but noise. Seems like that small package may need lots of cooling. Love to have one though :)

This is a really cool projektor, you can use it even in a small room. I could hook my PS4 up to it so i don't have to use a computer monitor to play on it. 

The fact that you can bring a cool looking projector like that. It's incredible.

It looks so amazing!! Nice parameters and good brand (i am buying only lg devieces (TV, Phone, Audio system) on this projector is best transportable

This looks like a great projector in general and the picture just looks so great as well looks like the best picture from a projector I've ever seen. 

This is one of the coolest projectors out there. If i wont win one from this thread ill just buy one myself but hey maybe im lucky and save a few bucks

What would be super super cool is if I were to get this and somehow mount it to my wall.  Then I could watch movies or play video games while laying back in my bed!

been needing a projector for my new garage gaming den this would be really good!

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

I think it's amazing I've never seen something that small produce a quality image that big. Imagine the Saturday night movies ?

LG 's PF1000U project is really awesome. I hope I can win this giveaway to try the the project out with my new Asus gaming laptop.

That projector is awesome. Would be great to take it outside and game. Or do something as simple as have a movie date night outside.