LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This might be the only projector I can use to fulfill my mancavenolifergamersetup dream! Hope wife doesn't read this place :)

This projector would be wicked badass in my setup and would be awesome to use anywhere since its so versatile due to the space reqs B|B| Good luck everyone

13307261_10208443312853303_4293388009470924767_n.jpg

Huge fan of  LG products. I dabbled a little with the Minibeam PW800 at work and loved it. This one looks 10x better. 

I thought that it was insane that you could get a 200" screen, from not even that far away. New technology man, it so cool!

I will actually do project backpack!

Can't imagine how bad ass it would be to play Rocket League and Two brothers one tale on this thing, that would be something to talk about xD:D 

Projector looks sick. I cant wait to have cookouts with smash bros on the wall.

I enjoy you guys/gals taking real hardware and making it into videos that are fun to watch.

The projector is cool and I like the idea of a 75" to 100" sized image packed on to the back of my wall. Didn't know LG had this until now.

this plus LG 9.1 home cinema system plus pizza. great for couch gaming an netfilx

Really awesome projector. Nice sharp image and good design.

This looks perfect for setting up quickly for a movie night or LAN in someones apartment with like 20 minutes notice!

Moving in August and this would be an amazing thing to have considering we want to purchase one, but the only problem is the rooms are to small for a regular projector ! this would work amazingly! 

Well this may be the most impressive projector I've ever seen. I can only imagine taking this around town with my friends and playing games with sizes bigger than the walls of my house! The compact nature of this device would make this a perfect experience for people like my friends and I who have never had a large picture gaming experience such as this. Simply beautiful.

LTT is BAE.

I think this is a really neat innovation. And to think the projectors 5 years ago couldn't achieve something like this in terms of quality, weight, or price.

This would be awesome to take with on Pokeventures and find a suitable place to setup and play something else while waiting for Pidgeys to show up.

Looks AMAZING! Would be perfect for both home and dorm use. Set up one of these in a dorm......WIN!

I love it. I need it. It would be awesome :)

18 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is what I have been looking fore for a long time. I'm looking forward to winning this awesome LG SHORT TROW projector ???

And by the way Linus really cool video "gaming I the dark" ?

Best regards Christian

I run a lot of LAN parties with a few friends of mine. I can't think of any more amazing way to have the tournament finals played than this!

this would be a perfect way to enjoy some party games with my college roommates! I'm actually really impressed with this thing!

This would be an awesome thing to play around with to get the best use of! And as a soon to be broke college kid, why not be prepared to give presentations or something like that?