LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It looks cool and would be nice to watch some movies or play games on it. 

This looks awesome and uses so little room. It's perfect for many different applications.

The  PF1000U  looks awesome to have and looks cool. Oh and that was a nice video that linus did for this product. It would be lovely for a home theater:)

The projector looks amazing there are so many useful ways you could use it to game anywhere.

The small form factor makes it the perfect on the go gaming projector.

I can't wait to try it out.

This would make for a sick portable projector for gaming/movie parties.

Need I say that I want one?

I'm not one for sob stories, made up or real. Cool idea to use a warehouse, would be awesome to do a secret cinema or something like that on the down low.

I've never tried a projector for personal use before. I would love to find out what it's like!

This LG projector has a cool look to it. Looks compact too.

-Andrew

Short-throw projector? Can't exactly say it would be easy to find a decent location to use it at a LAN party, but would be awesome for a small room for gaming and movies! Thanks for the giveaway.

This is just what I've been looking for! I work with a children's camping charity in the UK and this would be the perfect thing for our barn wall on rainy evenings. Little to no set up time and small enough to pack away into a drawer to keep it from getting damaged, so we avoid the constant cry of "this is why we can't have nice things!" thirty seconds after someone brings in their old flat screen etc.

I had to crop the photo a bit for legal reasons, can't post kids pictures without parents permission :S

WP_000525.jpg

An interesting way for watching movies/playing games on the go, would be cool to see what I could do with it

Definitely an impressive little projector compared to the other large and obscure solutions I've seen. Less setup for temporary and permanent installations has me keeping an eye on it. Good job LG and a nice review LTT!

P.S When will the 4K projectors come (with a realistic price) 

Cool! This would be an awesome replacement for the TV I have in the basement.

Projector looks awesome! Super compact and would be so much fun to use in my neighborhood. Would love to get one to play with!

Firm looking Beamer. Short Throw. LED and Full HD. Nothing else to say here.

This looks amazing. I love the cool design and never saw a project that looked like this before. It would replace my current TV at college if I got it. I always prefer a project over a TV because you can change the size and they are super portable.

The ability to set up a huge screen without needing endless space for a normal projector.

Looks super awesome, can't wait to watch movies outside during summer

I don't know what to write

The first thing I thought about using it for was exactly what Linus did in the short. Being a ninja gamer and maybe taking it one step further by climbing buildings and just absorbing the feeling. Looks fantastic for anything portable LAN spectators for a party and so much more. -drool-

Dude, this thing would be awesome for get togethers, especially for some casual CS:GO! You can set this up literally anywhere!

I registered just so I could get a chance to get this throw projector!

The short was very inspiring, and also looks like a lot of fun!

This thing is awesome for lanparty's! Also really easy to use in a house like ours with mainly white walls ^^

I've looked at projectors for this reason in the past but the space restrictions have always been a problem. This would be an ideal solution in those tight spaces. What an awesome product.

The most interesting projector I've seen in a while. Would definitely be cool to own!