LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

My family would go crazy with that bad boy gaming in the living room! We were using a brookstone pocket projector with a white dollar store shower curtain but the resoltution is only like 720p at 40 in. Anything pass that its no good. and freaking built in smart capabilities! ahhhh crazy!

19 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

That project looks sick, the fact it can project a clear image from 4" away is pretty insane.

This is something that interests me, I was going start the research for a large screen home theater setup in the fall.  This is now on my radar.

Thanks,

-L

Now when I get kicked out of the house, I don't have to stop playing World of Warcraft!

You should do a review.

It doesn't matter what i say. I won't win anyway. :)

I'd love to enter. Did not know projectors could be built like this top notch LG!

This would be great for college....

Thanks!

The projector looks awesome. The design reminds me of club moving head lights. I believe there is a huge variety of project that can use this. It would go great with a home cinema/gaming setup. And the form factor is awesome. I would use this in my living room and also when I travel, just need to find a big enough surface :D

Looks really cool. Would love to be able to have it to take around and watch movies/play video games at LAN parties

awesome little projector !

It looks small with great interface by the sounds of things which leads to to wonder if it could be hacked into a CLIP style 3d printer light projection part

I am here thanks to the video and let me just say that the projector looks great, would love to have it at home :)

I think LG PF1000U is an awesome projector for large screen gaming and movie needs ! The video quality looks great too and i would love to have this at my place. 

very cool to see this from lg i run a booth at a flea market where i buy sell and trade video games and i have a white enclosed trailor that has a white back door and i think it would be cool to play some games on the trailor while at the market...

keep up the good work on the videos LMG enjoyed the video like all the others

This looks so insanely awesome, I can imagine having this to use in a movie setup, but this would be such a baller way to play with friends :D

I'm moving to a new apartment and the TV I have is getting old and needs to be replaced so having this projector would be a great réplacement !

Look's great would be good for gaming events, or that's what i would use it for.

i want to built a play room so i can hang out with friends and family and play some games or watch a movie and have some fun

Amazing ideas for this projector, definitely gonna have it do so many things :'D

That is absolutely amazing! I would love to have a mini projector to play movies and games on!

Could see myself playing around with it watching movies with friends and playing games, hope I am one of the 2.812.842 that will win one :) It looks awsome

I think its a great idea for a lot of those on the go situations when your with a large amount of people so when your stuck in like a small hotel or barracks you still have the space to use it