LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

18 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I would love to play doom using that projector

Looks pretty incredible for the form factor. I'd probably play Rocket League in my dorm with some friends since my 27" just isn't cutting it.

Just awesome! This projector is what I was looking for! Hope I win the giveaway ;) 

As someone with access to a warehouse wall, this would be amazing for Tinder dates and just drinking and playing Smash Bros or watching movies. 

ok this is an awesome looking piece of tech but it probably isnt as cool as those $20k laser beamers.

Would still love to get my hands on one of those :D

Looks great.That will make a good night out in the back yard with my kids and friends, barbecuing and eating popcorn. We will just have to decide what movie to watch.

it great video love it, the main thing is  PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector, it so small ready to packup and easy to use, and great performance, to watch movie and play game very very good.. good job linustech...

Looks pretty dapper, would be sick to have as it seems so versatile and portable!

I think the main thing here is the small form factor. This would be good if you can bring it camping and set up a cool movie setup at night. Seems a bit too expensive though coming in at 1400$. It's definitely a good idea but still a bit too big and heavy for the average consumer. If razer could do something like this and put a graphics card in it, it would be the ultimate portable gaming setup. 

well, I do not have a big room, so it wold be very practible

Such a sleek and user-friendly product, would love to use it for whenever my friends and I go out. Dat building-side gaming doe.

Great one, would like to have one)

Playing Battlefield 1 in 120" would be awesome, but 200" would just be "because we can"

Are LG using Project Backpack as an advert for the PF1000 U? Watching it made me want one!

this would be awesome, the unboxing experience and setting this up in my room, I only have about 5ft between my couch (where I sit with my keyboard and mouse) and my wall (where my television is) to have this instead would be so awesome, I could only imagine what something like Witcher 3 would look like or even large scaled games like WOW or EVE, it would feel like you're really there.

It would be incredibly awesome if i'd win this projector. I bought my 1st projector 3 years ago when i was in University and the lamp is getting old (approx. 2000 hours of usage)... I didn't know this kind of projector existed before i saw the sponsored video on Vessel. Unfortunately i wont be able to afford it as a replacement to my old one so fingers crossed!!!!

It looks amazing and would be really good to use outside for me as I don't have a lot of space. Amazing video btw.

It seems like a lot of fun and a great way to play any kind of game! Multiplayer would be incredibly fun when you're not fighting so much to see. 

It would be fun to use for movies and gaming.  Hopefully I win.

Perfect for having a movie night with friends and stops people walking between a projector at the back of the room and the wall.. nice job LG.