LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This thing looks awesome! I might have to pick one up so that I'll never have to leave my room and brave the outernet again

Im unfortunate enough to come from the UK and it like rains all of the time. So this would definitely bring some sunshine into my life. Dont tell the misses I wrote this, I would get whipped. ?

This projector looks dope. Doesn't look like latency is an issue and the quality seems pretty high.

This projector would fit nicely in my bedroom. It would help a lot, if the price was a little smaller, though.

Now this looks like a nice compact projector with actually decent sound output options. Just for that, I sooo want it. xD

That looks epic. i would happily paint my wall white for one of those. when the price goes down a little i would buy one but that is currently most of my months wages. :(

It looks awesome, especially at how small it is, very un-complicated and simple, yet good quality it seems, nice jobs LG!

What I never liked about projectors was that you have to place them so far away to get a big image and if you walk too close to the screen you'll get in the way of the image! But this projector solves that issue and it would be amazing to have one!

its just soo cool :D i want one

This actually looks really cool. The price might be a bit insane but I could see myself watching videos lying down staring at the roof with this.

Sick projector,  been looking for a Short Throw projector to make the ultimate golf simulator!  very difficult to find a good one.. this one looks amazing!

btw   great job on the video... but how could you leave it all when the cops came

It's amazing to see how such a small-sized projector can deliver such great image at such a large scale. It's a must for every single type of scenario.

This looks amazing. Would come really handy if you have a difficult room structure where it's hard to place a traditional projector.  Might be really useful while traveling or for going on a lan party.

I would love to be able to take this projector  outside and play some games and watch a movie with some friends!

This would be perfect for my new home theater setup! ?

Just imagine 3 of them in a surround setup, each with 200inch......

Would it still look good if you got a orange wall?

18 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Awesome Projector!

Perfect for a small room like my room is :)

This not only would fit perfectly in my small apartment, it's also great for carrying around since I'm not always at home.

Speaking of productivity, it replaces the noisy and blurry VGA smart board for presentations at my school very well (a shame for a school teaching stuff about computers).

If it's not for productivity, then of course for gaming or watching videos. Otherwise it would get dusty over time.

Following LG on twitter.

I'm planning a big Lan Party with my friends, but always carrying PCs around is so annoying we thought: "let's play some console" BUT...all of us have small TVs...well...you see the point? :D

Thank's for the giveaway, even if it's not me, you'll make two other guys happy and that's awesome.

Pretty cool projector, it would be a nice replacement for my non existent TV, and the 17th is my birthday ;)

Dammnnn .... wanna get 100" of awesomeness... xDxD

This projector would look good on the side of my house. Could you imagine playing four player split screen on a HOUSE?