LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Short throw projectors are one of the best media consumption innovations ever. Being able to enjoy a large screen without having to worry about how far the projector has to be is amazing.

I love how fast this field of engineering is progressing. i mean the amount of tech they can fit into such a small package nowadays

This is an amazing product, it would be great to watch my movies in this

If I win this projector I would have the motivation to finish my home theater room in my basement! It looks amazing!

Amazing the short distance it projects from with such great clarity. Would be amazing for movies or gaming, either one. Would love to try this out. Great video Linus..very very dramatic. May have only been 2 minutes but it went over very well. Work was well worth it.

this would be amazing to put in a basement or in my room and be able to play games with my friends on a really big screen. :)

Pretty cool projector, having this on a living room would probably make it 2 times cooler. Or maybe in a room for those 100 inch netflix and chill sessions.

I would Empty a wall in my Flat only for this. and i am a Lazy person.

Looks like a cool projector to watch movies and play games in a small place like my apartment. Hope I win one.

The projector is so cool because it is short throw so you can set it up in small places

LG, always bringing things a step further! Looks pretty crazy!

I think the projector is pretty cool. I think that it would give me a great way to set up a media center for my friend who is having trouble getting around due to an injury. Of course as soon as he's healed up then I got a portable way to have movie nights at all my friends' places :-D

Super cool, would be awesome filling my living room wall :D

I wonder What the input lag is like. would be cool for super smash brothers

This is the first I have heard of this awesome projector. My new favorite.

18 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

That's an awesome piece of kit. I have a projector that can't be used in my new apartment ? This would be perfect!

18 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Hi LTT,

The PF1000U is the projector I've been waiting for. The convergence of short throw projector technology and high efficiency LED illumination in a sub 10,000 dollar package I knew was inevitable, but not before this projector. I'm just surprised full sized LED projectors took this long to make it into the the mainstream, traditional bulb projectors are obnoxiously loud.

This looks awesome and would be great to use in the communal area in uni and at home, even maybe doing what linus did in the short :P

One of the annoying things about projectors is getting the image just right in a smaller room. Cool to see LG solve this with a neat little product

Looks kinda like a bottle opener on the image, but still pretty cool.

This is a piece of heaven and I can take it wherever I want. Perfect!

Looks nice and modern. Really usefull to take to you summer cottage if you want to watch movies if its rainy outside ofcourse ;)

This thing looks awesome! I would love to use this to play all of those damn steam games in my library that I probably would never have gotten around to playing otherwise :P