LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It's quite nice, especially for the space saving ability of it all, but maybe it's really meant for the 60" size because of the 1080p resolution.

Even then Seeing 1080p on 60" can be quite jarring sometings.

Best way to turn your room into a cinema.

Hey guys! This is a real good product for people who don't have much space on their living, AKA me! hahah Thanks!

This projector seems pretty cool. It would be AMAZING to have something like that.

Oh my god, it looked AMAZING! I must have one of these things!

Love to try this one, I am very curious about its picture quality and color production Linus

Would be excellent for a small bedroom or to declutter a room.

That thing is sick! I can bring it to all kinds of parties or events to bring everyone together and play some games!

Current Rig - CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 GPU: AMD RX480 8GB RAM: 16GB PNY DDR3 Storage: ADATA 120GB SSD 1TB Seagate HDD OS: Windows 10 Pro

YouTube Tech Channel - Tech House

18 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projector would be the most convenient for parties, Mario Kart party of course. This product seems very reliable and I would like to see it in my setup one day.

This would be the projector that is great for my unfinished basement where space is lacking. 100" image in just 15" away from the wall! Ohh yes indeed!

cpu: i5 3570k | MB: gigabyte z77 ud5h | GPU: msi gtx 660ti | ram: corsair vengeance 8gb | hdd: WD 1tb black | ssd: samsung 840 120gb | case: zalman ms800 plus | cpu cooler: hyper 212 evo | psu: corsair tx750m

I think that projector is actually pretty bad ass.  I wouldn't mind having one at all.  It would be great to play Smash Bros or Halo with the bros!

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

This would be great for an on the go Post Production kit I'd like to put together. It would be awesome for on the go gaming as well.

The projector looks cool af! Would be awesome to have one to game in a big screen since I don't even have  a TV lol

this is amaizing, u can make a cinema in u living room in 5 minutes

There is something that i have been wanting to do and that is to have my own drive-in theater. Not only for dvd but for laptop or desktop too.

Ohhhh man this would be awesome. Any sized screen you want, perfect!

This would make mine and my friend's traditional all-nighters so much more epic!

This thing looks absolutely amazing. This would be awesome for my constant traveling. Would Love to win

Would be awesome for a super compact setup, such as in your parents house, if they don't like it taking up room or being screwed the the ceiling.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

It's super neat! 

It's a compact but powerful projector and really helpful that is a Short Throw projector.

Seem like a product that has potential to be great for a compact home theater or something that can be used for hooking Xbox up to and play with friends.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

While doing moving stuff as work like lectures etc. this is awesome. Also game parties of whatever. This device has unlimited possibilities. It also looks really rigid which is really important. Nice job on LG.

I wannnntttt one I love the short distance pretty awesome.