LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This projector looks like the ultimate way to play with friends.

Would certainly be awesome to have at a LAN event or even for hosting outdoor movies on campus! Good luck to everyone :)

As someone who is looking to upgrade their TV soon, but also has extreme space concerns, this thing looks great. I'd love to have the blank wall space and a huge display when needed. Also, toting it around for meet-ups and parties sounds sweet.

18 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I imagine having a lan party in an empty warehouse.. Kinda cool.  PF1000U rocks. 

It seems like an instant party in a box wish me luck!

This would be perfect for those late night garden screenings, or impromto drive in theatre...

This thing will surely motivate me to go to the amphitheater.. i hope :D:D

CPU: Intel i7 3770k Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton  280L Mobo: AsRock Z77 PRO-4 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 8Gb GPU: MSI GTX760 Hawk Edition 2GB Storage: WD 1Tb Blue HDD Case: Cooler Master Mastercase Pro 5 PSU: Corsair CX500W Gaming Mouse:Logitech G402 Mouse Pad:Steelseries Qck HeadsetMonster Inspiration 

Looks like an amazing product, I'd love to use it to project my games up on a wall.

Pretty Damn Nice. I want onefor myself.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

I imagine having a lan party in an empty warehouse.. Kinda cool.  PF1000U rocks. 

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

This thing looks amazing! I was just thinking if getting a projector to replace my old ratty 720p TV in the living room and this would be great not having to mount it on our rented house's ceiling. Also I would love to try this thing out running a Pathfinder game with a huge projection of the maps or monsters. Home theater goals. 

Getting this thing would be so cool.  I've no spot for a tv in my room but this projector would be perfect.

Looks very sleek and lightweight. Would be a great addition to some of my LAN parties I host or for watching various films.

Sounds great, even tho it isn't that big I wish it was a little smaller.. but hey, size doesn't matter! ;)

Needed a new projector for camping/parties.  Hope I win 

Looks cool I'd like to compare it to my past projectors.  

I think this projector is amazing, something so small but yet so powerful. amazing technology by LG

This seems like a really neat compact projector but too bad it cost 1300$ hope i win

This projector is insanely impressive for such little space needed. Whoever wins them is very lucky!

This thing is really freaking cool, way too expensive for me though lol

This projector is lit..........too soon?

Grew up with projectors, and the worst thing was always the fact that you had to always worry about whether you were in the way of the image. This totally removes that worry. Plus, as a college student, this would make my apartment the ultimate Smash setup.