Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I have been using and gaming with this old dell keyboard my dad gave me for almost 6 years now.  I want a new one because this keyboard is about to retire and i guess it's time for a new upgrade.  Also, I have always been a fan of mechanical keyboards and wanted to have one for so long but they are so expensive and can't afford them.  This would be a great chance for me, and everyone, to have one.  Thank you and good luck to all!

20160626_104201.jpg

A4tech KB(S)-750, and I never had a pro keyboard. I have this keyboard for almost 7 years. I just ride my first PC gamer and a new keyboard and professional help enough in my all day gaming :)

Currently I am using a Razer Deathstalker Ultimate, but I pretty much hate it. The layout does not work for me, virtual numpad is useless. Actually all of the whole touchpad is useless. 

I'm using the Corsair k30 at the moment. I'd love the Gram Spectrum keyboard because I love the feel of mechanical keyboards!

Hello, i have ConnectIt Battle Keyboard and its destroyed. I have one small cat and AI love her but she is pritty... Ehm..... Dangerous to cables because she cut wire to my keyboard... So I hope i will win some new keyboard

I am currently using a Logitech K800 wireless keyboard and it is a dust magnet! So much crud magically flows in to it that I am constantly brushing it out or hitting it with my blower well using it on it as directed L.O.L.

Keys are sticking and I endf up hitting nearby keys at times by pressing one button. 

I could really use a high quality board that I can easily clean removable switches for the win.  The annoying thing is this Logitech board was NOT cheap this board ran me $80! 

I use logitech G110 Gaming which is a membrane keyboard. Would love to get my hands on a mechanical one

Currently using the SteelSeries keyboard in my laptop. Want a new one because it just isn't as comfortable as a regular keyboard, also, while gaming it feels quite hot, which isn't very comfortable either.

Been using my laptop's keyboard which sucks. It's smaller than I like it's slow and uncomfortable. I'd love this one as I could use the programmable keys for sure and the mech switches. Unfortunately I can't enter the giveaway because I don't have a twitter account and I can't be bothered to make one just for the shake of this

I'm using a Dragon age  keyboard and I need this because my keyboard is aging

Im using a microsoft wired keyboard 400, and i really need a new one because this is not the optimal for games i play. Thx

I use a iball membrane keyboard and today the keyboard broke... So I would love to try a mechanical keyboard.......

Hello, I'm Andrew! I'm currently using a even older version of this keyboard http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/keyboard-k360?crid=27 and its gotten to the point of unsuitability because my space bar will get sticky and get stuck inside the keyboard, it works but just so hard to use sometimes and I can't currently afford to buy one because I'm job searching, I feel like the GRAM Spectrum would help me, 1st by just working when asked to work haha, 2nd I could see what I'm doing in my room at night because currently my keyboard is so hard to see, and 3rd it would match my current setup just that little bit more :)

At this time im using my old Genesis RX 66 keyboard. Its quite good. I cannot complain on this. Good luck to everyone! natec-genesis-rx66.jpg

Currently using a Ducky DK9008G2, it totally doesn't match my color scheme, the light blue and grey keys absolutely do not match my black and green mouse, mouse pad, desktop background and tower. It's sad, and unfortunately I am unable to afford to buy new keycaps or a new keyboard at this time, I actually need to upgrade my tower before I look at buying peripherals.

Currently I am using a 2000 Lenovo mechanical keyboard and would like to upgrade to a new one because I have recently just bought a gaming rig for the first time.

Im Using an MSI GK-701 with MX Brown switches. My Younger brother is saving up for his first gaming computer. He just turned 13 and I think this would be a great board to give to him so he can save a bit of money and not need to buy a new keyboard.

Currently, I'm using a $10 Logitech K120. I'd love to win this Tesoro keyboard to compliment my new Logitech G602 mouse. I've just finished college and I'm currently looking for a job. So, the funds aren't currently there to obtain a beautiful RGB mechanical keyboard such as this one. I've been lusting over several mechanical keyboards but just haven't been able to get my hands on one. 

I'm using a Rapoo e9270P. It has won a design award because it looks great, except it's not good for gaming or typing at all.

And right now, I really regret buying it.

As such I would love to have an upgrade.

KNO56

Curently using a cheap membrane keyboard.  In desperate need of a new one!

Using a redragon keyboard, The backlighting already messed up :p. Also would like to try other mech keyboards.

I'm currently using the Logitech mk710 keyboard. I would like to have a new mechanical keyboard for gaming.

I'm currently using an APOLLO multimedia keyboard. Yes, APOLLO. This thing is 15 years old. But hey, it gets the job done! And I can't afford a mechanical keyboards... And I am not going to spend my money on another dome cap keyboard!