Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I do not have any keyboard currently and hope to get one mechanical keyboard. My current built-in keyboard on my laptop have some issues on the 'A' and 'S' keys when sometimes the keys would not register. Hope to get a new keyboard to ease my typing for my assignments and daily use. Thanks.

Oh, and I love the beautiful design and the lighting of the spectrum keyboard is useful for me to type in the dark.

I'm using a Logitech K120 "Mushy Keys Edition"

B003ELVLKU_K120_TOP_US.jpg

Been looking for a mechanical keyboard to replace this one for a while, and this low profile one nail it.

Right now I am using a old keyboard. It is not good for typing or gaming, and some of the keys gets stuck.

Red 10£ membrane one... 

And the Control key keeps getting stuck....

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

I want this keyboard as my current keyboard is a blue switch keyboard Poseidon Z from tte sports. The keyboard reacts too fast and making me unable to use my gaming pc to type up a asignment. And my current keyboard does not have RGB lighting.

I need a new one, cuz im using my Logitech K120 (the one that you used just for makro keys...) and its just too old and broken.

My keyboard probably doesn't even have a model number or anything.  It's just a generic Microsoft keyboard, a new one would be nice.

I'm using a wireless logitech keyboard to play games with, and yes there is a ton of input lag. So having a keyboard that I can actually effectively use in games such as cs:go would be really nice.

I use the old keyboard type of genius is the keyboard which is very old , when I asked my parents to buy a new keyboard she did not give permission to buy a new keyboard , they were very angry , I also follow the giveaway anywhere and expect to win but never , so I'm really hoping to win and get that keyborad , maybe it could change the thinking of both my parents , my age 10 yrs:)

P_20160625_193252.jpg

On 23/6/2016 at 0:00 AM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

i use a logitech k120..i want this keyboard to upgrade my typing and my gaming experience!

good luck..

first of all thanks i want this KB because mine is a Natec piranha 2 and is missing a lot of key caps and corners

Hello to the forums, I am currently using a wired chocolate type key keyboard. It has membrane switches, blu coloured accents on the backlight for the logo of the company of the keyboard maker(Turbo-X GWC 1000, some guys will understand). trusty keyboard, we have been through some crazy times since I bought it in 2009.

Project "Transcend": i7 7700k-R9 380 4GB by MSi, Z170-HD3P

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $453 ($123 with sales)
  • Games owned: 76
  • Games not played: 40 (53%)
  • Hours on record: 667.0h

Using an age old Mercc Zboard Gaming Keyboard, I'd love something with backlight and mechanical to boot.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

I'm using a regular china made keyboard which has few cracked keys in it. Pity me. Love to have that mech keyboard. 

I am using a Logitech CLASSIC KEYBOARD K100. I have had this $10 keyboard for years now. It has been faithful but it is getting old and the keys are starting to stick, I think this is a good opportunity for an upgrade.

On ‎22‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 10:00 PM, CPotter said:

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Hi ??!

I'm using the Gamdias Hermes. I love it and it's an excellent keyboard. The trouble is, it only has red backlighting. That's just one colour. I want the other 16,799,999 colours!

WP_20150930_004.jpg

WP_20150930_007.jpg

Im Using a Razer Deathadder from 2013 and I already managed to get most of the buttons stuck because of my hobby to eat and drink above my Keyboard.. I also got a dog and her hair is always getting stuck inside the keys and its super hard to get it out and this TESORO keyboard got an easy access below the keys so I can finally enjoy my keyboard more than my Razer keyboard.. I would really like to win this keyboard and Im sure it will make my gaming experience a lot more entertaining than its now.

well I'm using Gigatech- something keyboard witch is not that bad but let's be honest I would really like a new keyboard cause this one sucks...

All hail Mechanical Switches!!!

I'm using a keyboard that my Girlfriend got me for my birthday. It's actually really nice but it still is a membrane keyboard and I want to get a mechanical one!

IMG_20160121_161011.jpg

My Current PC: PCPartPicker I built this August of 2019. I'm loving AMD's 3rd gen Ryzen.

I currently use the Steelseries Apex 350, which is okay. I'm looking for a new mechanical keyboard with a more granular control over lighting customization. 

I've got a Bloody (yes that's the brand name) B120 - I'd like a new one because the logo frightens me - and tesoro is treasure in Italian ~ viva l'Italia

Razer Blackwidow Chroma, I should replace my top of the line 10 year old membrane keyboard at work

I'm currently using an old Genius keyboard, about 6-7 years old iirc, and I'd love to win because I don't have enough money for a new keyboard, let alone such a cool one :)

I'm using my laptop keyboard(which is terrible.). I never owned a mechanical keyboard, and I really like the design of this keyboard. That's why I want this keyboard.

laptop.jpg

On 6/23/2016 at 5:00 AM, CPotter said:

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

I'm currently using a knock off membrane keyboard worth Php500 or about $10 for almost 3 years and I really want a new one because many keycaps are missing and I really wanna try a mechanical keyboard. :)