Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm currently using a G105 that has a mind of it's own, it's an OK membrane keyboard but the macro keys randomly decide to switch on and off making gaming a complete PITA if I want to use any of the macro keys. Also for some bizarre reason it trying to use keys like " just simply fail unless I hit it multiple times. Very annoying. 

Never had a mechanical keyboard before, would love to try one. :)

Thanks for the give away.

Using a traditional keyboard I bought from Walmart. I don't mind having a new keyboard, but the joy of actually owning a mechanical keyboard for once would be awesome. If someone else wins, power to you, and awesome. If I win, awesome! Sign me up, I want a chance to win also!

Currently using a cooler master MECH keyboard. Not a huge fan of it, not really ergonomic and not RGB, would love to win one of those!

lmao im still using a logitech acess keyboard 500........ and i play fps games. rip

I have a hand-be-down Razer deathstalker and I do like it quite a bit but Ive always wanted a mechanical keyboard. Im an avid Osu! player and i feel like my dome switch board is holding me back a lot!  That being said the supposed "quick response" and minimal actuation distance of the tesoro boards sounds even better than your average cherry board at least where playing osu! is concerned.  

41gRKQiaICL.jpg

I'm currently using my laptops keyboard, its okay but my hands can feel the heat from the laptop and it doesnt really feel very nice, a separate keyboard would be nice.

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

I'm using an old Compaq keyboard I found in my work's closet, since I just ditched the iMac for a PC.  This keyboard is quite the looker!

Hello, Im using the stock Dell keyboard because its all I could get at work. 

I would like the gram spectrum in order to start my first real build and to show off to my friends. 

Current keyboard: Logitech K120

I'd like a new one because I've heard mechanical keyboards work wonders for typing.

I'm using a generic membrane keyboard that costs around around $7USD because my main keyboard, a Logitech G105 membrane keyboard, died on me a couple weeks ago.

Rig: Thermaltake Urban S71 | MSI Z77 G45-Gaming Intel Core i5 3570K (4.4Ghz @ 1.4v) CM Hyper 212 EVO | Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB | MSI GTX 660 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 3TB HDD | EVGA 850W B2

I am currently using the old Corsair K70 with blue LEDs with an Aluminum finish. I would like a new one because the LEDs are burning out and a keyboard with RGB LEDs would be a great replacement for it.

I am entering for my dad.

My dad uses a old terrible k120, so I think he needs the upgrade.

Just joined the forum? Read this:

A Quick Guide To Get Started

Need Help Doing Something? Read this:

Guides & Tutorials Catalog

Need a New SSD? Read this:

Droidbot's SATA3 SSD Tier List

Need a New PSU? Read this:

PSU Tier List

In the mood for some memes? Look at these:

Linus Memes

Want to know my PC Specs and Peripherals?

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

Start now: Folding@Home Install Guide and Links

Im using the logitech K120 keyboard (the one Taran used in his video). Its probably the most entry level keyboard and wish for an upgrade to a mechanical keyboard.

I have some old generic Logitech keyboard and this would look like a bomb on my desk.

I have an old cheap keyboard from dell and I will like to have the new GRAM Spectrum because of its beautiful rgb lighting. 

I'm using an keyboard that came with my old pc and its been a bit... worn down.. Aaaand the Tesoro GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboard honestly looks amazing!!

Same here, still using a 10 year old membrane keyboard ... an upgrade would be great :)

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

I have a Corsair k65 RGB. I would like a replacement as this one does not have a numberpad, and I really do having one. I am a telephone interviewer, so the numberpad really helps with dialing numbers quickly.

I got an old keyboard that was my dad's old pc rig for work like the type of pc's with a floppy disk drive and one day when i came back i found my keyboard all covered in a orange soda which dried and stuck like glue. Im here playing CS with some "Sticky Keys" I know bad pun but ill roll with it. Love how that keyboard looks and that slim design would be great to have and show off to my gaming buddies maybe convice them to get the same keyboard.

I'm currently Using the Razer Blackwidow Chroma and I would like to win this keyboard because I plan to make my own Youtube Channel About PC Gaming and all its marvels.

I use a gxt 280 keyboard from trust. I don't really like my keyboard, I think it is to small for my praffrence. All my friends have these nice mechanic keyboards and i get really jealous of their nice keyboards. So I need a nice keyboard to compete a  little bit with my friends that has nice keyboards

i'm currently using Genius KB-G235 , it was around 10-15$. :D

i realy need a new one, the space bar cracked a year ago and its hard to tipe xD

normalized_GENIUS-KB-G235-madarski_8e257

This keyboard looks too nice for me not to enter. Using a Sony VAIO ps2 keyboard

On 6/22/2016 at 5:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I have had a Logitech G105 for a while now, and unfortunately, my LED's have started going out, my programmable keys have started to stop working, and the keys are starting to not respond. It would be amazing to have a new RGB keyboard with the nice macro-clicks. Thanks for the opportunity!