Glad to see Amazon is giving my keyboard a tour of America before heading down under!

Manage My Cables

Lol, probably an adress mismatch.

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

1 minute ago, Djole123 said:

Lol, probably an adress mismatch.

probably, it's rather annoying! 

arent you glad that you have a keyboard that travelled to more places than i have? :(

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 minute ago, Moonzy said:

arent you glad that you have a keyboard that travelled to more places than i have? :(

the saddest part is I haven't received a post card yet :(

7 minutes ago, Manage My Cables said:

the saddest part is I haven't received a post card yet :(

8.5/10

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

4 hours ago, Moonzy said:

You have never travelled?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Please, 72 hours isn't long at all. 

I've had to wait up to a month for post from Australia. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

3 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

You have never travelled?

hikikomori dont travel a lot

they stay in their room

they travel the world through the interweb

4 hours ago, Manage My Cables said:

Why Amazon? where it's been in  the last 72 hours!s

murica.PNG

Can see the edges of a cheeky background there ;)

ALCATRAZ |   CPU: i9 9900k @ 5GHz, Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A, RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB, GPU: Gigabyte 1070Ti Case: Zalman MS800 Plus, Storage: Corsair 2TB NVME | Crucial M550 128GB SSD  |  WD 640GB HDD, PSU: XFX Pro Series 1050w, Display: ASUS MG279Q, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15

4 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

hikikomori dont travel a lot

they stay in their room

they travel the world through the interweb

You should

2 minutes ago, Subduck said:

haha oh yeah :D 

naughty

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Ah don't worry. It's been 6 weeks since Dbrand shipped my order via DHL, they went for a tour to some US states after leaving Canada then had a very nice 4 week stay over in Germany, now they've been in Australia for 9 days, where I have no idea, but it sure as hell ain't at my place yet. I emailed DHL to ask wtf was going on since they estimated 2 weeks from Canada to my door step in Australia and were all "Yeah we haven't got an answer, things just take longer sometimes" like dead set. Last time I ordered from Dbrand they just popped my stuff in an envelope and sent it on its way via air mail and arrived in 10 days.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

That could very well have been the quickest way to Australia. 

Shipping packages by plane aren't the easiest thing in the world, since there aren't always planes going the directly to the right airport. 

If you have ever traveled in the Midwest you know that struggle. 

Also, 72 hours? I'm currently waiting for some cable to arrive from China. The earliest estimate is 5 weeks. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

5 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

You should

i am

Spoiler

13199215_1208378625847170_438929208_o.pn

6 minutes ago, Volbet said:

That could very well have been the quickest way to Australia. 

Shipping packages by plane aren't the easiest thing in the world, since there aren't always planes going the directly to the right airport. 

If you have ever traveled in the Midwest you know that struggle. 

Also, 72 hours? I'm currently waiting for some cable to arrive from China. The earliest estimate is 5 weeks. 

ordered 2x HC-05 bluetooth module (from hong kong?) took them 1 and a half month to deliver :3

Ah, the reason for that trip to New York is because USPS' international mail office is located there. What I don't understand is that USPS has several international mail centers and it always seems to go to the New York one. I myself sent a box to a friend in Asia from Texas and it went to New York first as well.

5 hours ago, Manage My Cables said:

Why Amazon? where it's been in  the last 72 hours!s

the package is moving to checkpoints, on each 1 they put items that are going to be shipped to the next checkpoint or to a country "like Australia" and once it reaches the last checkpoint in the us, then that track would have big % of the items that are going to Australia and gets shipped together, thus they save lots of money by moving stuff together.

it might seems stupid to u that they moved ur keyboard all over America but its way cheaper to do it that way.

1 hour ago, Subduck said:

Shhh... #risky

kkkk.PNG