I want to use my enthusiast build pc to work from home and get paid. Can you guys helps with ideas/ suggestions. Thank You

Kickflapper

I have  a 4790k, and 980ti with a good internet connection. Any suggestion of how I can use my knowledge and passion of building computers and make money. 

11 minutes ago, Kickflapper said:

I have  a 4790k, and 980ti with a good internet connection. Any suggestion of how I can use my knowledge and passion of building computers and make money. 

You only have Computer knowledge or also 3D stuff or Photoshop skills?

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

1 minute ago, Jupiterjazz said:

be linus?

Wow I wish I could reverse time and uncreate the loser universe you live in! thanks lower case question mark guy!

What knowledge do you have? If all you've got is building computers, you can't do much when you only have the one. Things you can consider are-

• Photo/Video editing.
  • 3D design and rendering.
  • Writing, which doesn't exactly benefit from a powerful PC.

Having a powerful computer alone isn't much of a skill set. Knowing how to build one isn't going to help you work unless you have access to parts and there's demand for custom-built desktop computers where you live.

Furthermore, passion alone doesn't lead to profession. I'm passionate about a slew of things, but that alone isn't nearly enough to find work in those fields.

7 hours ago, FloRolf said:

You only have Computer knowledge or also 3D stuff or Photoshop skills?

I was looking at personal assistant jobs and self teaching. transcription was one thing I could do easily. I also speak German

7 hours ago, Aereldor said:

What knowledge do you have? If all you've got is building computers, you can't do much when you only have the one. Things you can consider are-

• Photo/Video editing.
  • 3D design and rendering.
  • Writing, which doesn't exactly benefit from a powerful PC.

Having a powerful computer alone isn't much of a skill set. Knowing how to build one isn't going to help you work unless you have access to parts and there's demand for custom-built desktop computers where you live.

my knowledge is a bit outdated, I pursued a completely different path after graduating college with a multimedia design degree. I would really like to reteach myself, can you guys recommend tutorial or self learning media? 

4 minutes ago, Kickflapper said:

my knowledge is a bit outdated, I pursued a completely different path after graduating college with a multimedia design degree. I would really like to reteach myself, can you guys recommend tutorial or self learning media? 

Lynda.com 

They offer training for almost every mainstream software out there, along with professional skills associated with them (E.g- film-making, general editing tips, camera-work etc.)

Uses of higher end pc as way to make money:

• Digital artist. Either 2D or 3D, freelancer for advertising companies.
  • Professional photographer. Would require some foot work too. Sell pics to websites and printed media.
  • Game designer.
  • Software engineer or developer.
  • Online support for computer issues.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

If its got tits or transistors it's going to cost you money not make you money... 

You'll learn :)

8 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Professional photographer. Would require some foot work too. Sell pics to websites and printed media.

Some foot work is an understatement of massive proportions. There's a looooong way from starting out with photography to being any kind of close to getting paid for it. :)

13 hours ago, Kickflapper said:

Wow I wish I could reverse time and uncreate the loser universe you live in! thanks lower case question mark guy!

I can see why you'd rather not work with other humans...

16 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

I can see why you'd rather not work with other humans...

#rekt xD

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s