First Video Game you ever remember playing.

As far as i'm not that old, the first game i played was Need for Speed most wanted from 2005 on my brothers XP machine ^^

Main PC: R7 3700X / Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro Wifi / Radeon RX 5700 XT / 32GB DDR4-3200 / 250GB & 2TB Crucial MX500 (in HP Prodesk 400 Case)

Laptop: R5 2500U / Radeon Vega 8 / 8GB DDR4-2400 / 500GB SK Hynix BC501 (HP Envy x360 13)

My little Server: i7-7700 / Asrock H110M-ITX / 24GB DDR4-2400 / Samsung 860 Pro 250GB & Seagate Firecuda 2TB / VMware ESXi 6.7

(Don't tell me i should Name them, i don't want to ^^)

Some Hercules game when I was 3.

Then lotsa Vice City when I was 5.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

GTA Vice City;;; I played it for hours with my older cousins when I was a toddler;;;;;;;;;;

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Duck Hunt on NES

• 4 weeks later...

my first was between simcity 2000, civ, and colonization^^

I think Lego Star Wars The Original Trilogy with the first Xbox with the fat controller. ?

1.png

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Need for Speed anyone? No, not one of the new ones... Need for Speed SE. Look it up if you don't know it by name.

Join the Appleitionist cause! See spoiler below for answers to common questions that shouldn't be common!

Spoiler

Q: Do I have a virus?!
A: If you didn't click a sketchy email, haven't left your computer physically open to attack, haven't downloaded anything sketchy/free, know that your software hasn't been exploited in a new hack, then the answer is: probably not.

Q: What email/VPN should I use?
A: Proton mail and VPN are the best for email and VPNs respectively. (They're free in a good way)

Q: How can I stay anonymous on the (deep/dark) webzz???....

A: By learning how to de-anonymize everyone else; if you can do that, then you know what to do for yourself.

Q: What Linux distro is best for x y z?

A: Lubuntu for things with little processing power, Ubuntu for normal PCs, and if you need to do anything else then it's best if you do the research yourself.

Q: Why is my Linux giving me x y z error?

A: Have you not googled it? Are you sure StackOverflow doesn't have an answer? Does the error tell you what's wrong? If the answer is no to all of those, message me.

Duck Hunt.  I played that before mario because I wanted to use the gun to play our shiny new nintendo.  The dog laughed at me and it was on.

my work in progress

i5 6600k  //  16gb g.skill ddr4 3000  //  evga gtx 980

custom water loop

hmm i think it was donkey kong for the snes, but that was from my brothers, and my first game that i owned was Super monkey ball 2 for the gamecube, that shit was so fun :D

Unreal Tournament on a terrible Dell desktop

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

Halo : Combat Evolved on xbox

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

i dont remember, if anything the closest games that might have been my first was either the wind waker or mario party 5

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Mario Land on the Game Boy. Yeah that big grey hand held. Microsoft Flight Simulator in DOS on the PC. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

first video game was nfs underground 2 on  the ps2, first pc game was anno 1404.

Space Cadet Pinball

3600X @ stocke | 5600XT TUF OC @ 1850 | 2x16 + 2x8 RAM 3200 HD | 1tb Samsung 970 EVO Plus | Lian Li 205M | TT Toughpower Grand RGB 850 | throwaway b450 asus mobo | BQ cooler

On 3/12/2016 at 1:10 PM, FatPenguin said:

So I decided to make this topic after cleaning out and fixing the computer my family had when I was born.

I played with it a little bit and found a game I remember playing. The game was Tonka Dig n Rigs

01Xnl5X.jpg

all I remember was that you go from map to map playing with trucks and then you get a certificate when you finish or something like that. 

So that was my first "gaming" experience I can remember.

007 Goldeneye on the Nintendo 64. I spent so many hours on that game it's ridiculous.

~` please , don't let my whole life burn down `~

- why can't i just focus right now? -

; i'm tired ;

Oh man, now you've got me googling, "monkey game where you collect red orbs and fight dinosaurs"

It's going to drive me crazy until i find out lol

-edit-

It's "Congo's caper (Joe and Mac 2)

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

On 4/17/2016 at 3:12 AM, ConnorDahne said:

Oh man, now you've got me googling, "monkey game where you collect red orbs and fight dinosaurs"

It's going to drive me crazy until i find out lol

-edit-

It's "Congo's caper (Joe and Mac 2)

I could not find the tonka game I was looking for so I googled: Early 2000's video game with trucks

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

I'm a little younger. But I remember the original animal crossing on the DS that was a great game. I also remember playing battlefront and Ben 10 on the PS2

Just now, EJOE said:

I'm a little younger. But I remember the original animal crossing on the DS that was a great game. I also remember playing battlefront and Ben 10 on the PS2

As an edit. An even older one is probably when I played this game called spring fall or something on my moms a

Old computer. It was an MMo and it was made by the "older" Sony games

If you mean by myself then Kingdom hearts 2 for the ps2.

If you mean with someone (AKA I was instructed/hit one button) then some tonka game that used a crane on top of the keyboard to make it "realistic"

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"