Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

To be completely honest, I'll take the keyboard or the mouse! I'm using a really old Logitech(not even the gaming versions) keyboard and mouse just to ket me through the year.

The Keyboard

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

I would like the keyboard, because my desktop don't currently have one, it broke in February :-/

I would like the Excalibur V2 keyboard because I am currently using a Microsoft 200 6JH-00001, and it is.... awful. I built a "gaming" rig almost a year ago by saving every extra penny I had for about 16 months. Rosewill case, AMD FX-8350, 8GB Corsair RAM, GTX 650, ASUS Crosshair V Formula Z (most expensive piece) and a Crucial 120 GB SSD. I ran out of money before I could buy decent peripherals. This mechanical keyboard would be an ultimate user experience upgrade from the membrane thing... that I am now calling my keyboard....

I would love the mouse to replace my current one I got off amazon to use with my old laptop :D I play a lot of csgo and a better mouse would help me to improve tenfold 

I would like the keyboard since I've never owned or actually gotten to use a mechanical keyboard.

I would like to win the mouse, because most people seem to want the keyboard, so its the hipster thing to do.

I'd like to win the keyboard, mostly because it looks pretty nice and my keyboard has been dying a slow and horrible death after an unfortunate desk swimming accident. I'd buy a new one, but as a student in the current Canadian economy.. that is next to impossible.

An Excalibur keyboard would be great. I'm still using my 1st USB keyboard I bought about 10 years ago. It's starting to have issues when booting up. I have unplug it then plug it back in.

System 1

CPU Type: OctalCore AMD FX-8350, 4128 MHz (20.5 x 201)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5

Ram: Corsair Vengeance Pro CMY8GX3M2A1866C9

Video Adapter: AMD Radeon R7 240 2 GB

Disk Drive: Samsung 850 EVOSSD  (250 GB, SATA-III)

Disk Drive: WDC WD20EARX-00PASB0  (2 MB, SATA-III)

Monitor: Philips 244E  [24" LCD]  (DL11039391115)

Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 205BW(Digital)  [20" LCD]  (HVFL904660)

System 2

CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition, 6x 3.20GHz

Excalibur v2, I like the brown switches and It would be way better then the keyboard I have now :D good luck everyone

Keyboard.  They look so sweet.  It would be better than the $20 logitech I have now.  And I get to see what all the hype is about Mech keys.

ps.  how will you know if we follow on Twitter if our user id is different? 

I would really like a mouse since i'm having to share a crappy wireless mouse that my mom's work gave her to use on her work laptop and my left click on mt track pad doesn't work half the time.

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because of the side programmable buttons. I always misclick on my current mouse because of how small the side programmable buttons are. Likewise, I don't mind the 5000 dpi because I believe that the dpi is reasonably enough and a good mouse doesn't rely on dpi value alone

Keyboard plz :) Tired of membrane and have no denero.

Thanks and gl.

i would like to have a new keyboard because i've been stuck with this one since i had my first computer (5 years ago). and i would like to try the  Excalibur v2  or the  Sagitta Spectrum mouse. My mouse and keyboard are full of buggers and sweat and i don't have money to buy a new one so i think i'm the chosen one to be rewarded by the gods of LTT... btw the keyboard in the picture is not my actual keyboard, mine is more crappy. Just google "crappy keyboard" and the first to show up will be my keyboard and the second is the one in the picture :)

kkkk.jpg

Need that keyboard man. Mostly just because winning is fun. Who doesnt want to win stuff?

I'd love to have the Spectrum mouse mostly because I think it looks cool and because my current mouse isn't working well.

Good luck to everyone!

Thanks LinusMediaGroup and Tesoro!

I would like the keyboard because the one I currently use is an old plastic keyboard that partially works and gives out every once and a while. I hope that I win but if I don't congrats to whomever ends up victorious

Id like to win so i can give the keyboard to my friend for a birthday gift

I would like a keyboard because all I have is a crappy $15 membrane keyboard that is on its last legs.

I really want the Tesoro Excalibur v2 because my keyboard that i using right now is not satisfying enough to acompany me. it is backlit also but it's a c***a keyboard, the button are so annoyying! even when they call it a gaming keyboard.

I would love to win the keyboard because I have never had a fully mechanical keyboard, but think I'm ready for the plunge.  I even had a coworker let me feel the differences in the switches.  I prefer the browns because they are a good balance of having a good click but not being super loud.

I work as desktop/server support at a hospital and they are stingy on buying our department proper equipment.  My plan is to use this for work on a daily basis.

Long time watcher on YouTube, first time poster over here.  Thank you for not compromising your channel for less technical videos to make something more "entertaining".

Thank you for the consideration.

I would want one of the keyboards, because my friend has been considering getting a mechanical keyboard, and this would be a great upgrade over the generic membrane he uses currently.

No pics, no lies. The keyboard and mice are cool. I'd like either. The keyboard would be my first choice, well other than a matching set.  Thanks for the amazing content.

I would like the mouse because my current Logitech Anywhere MX has developed an annoying double clicking issue and I need a new mouse.