Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would love this keyboard because for the longest time i was using a wireless logitech but then the keys stopped working so i had to switch to an old dell keyboard we had laying around, i've been looking to buy a new keyboard but they cost too much. love the linustechtips vids and now i build computers for other people to enjoy.

awesome of you guys to give these out keep up the awesome videos. 

i want to have the mouse because the mine is so old and is failing and is falling apart :c , and of course im a gamer that love fps :3 

I'd like to win the keyboard because I am building a new system, and don't yet have a keyboard. I actually prefer the brown switches too, so this would be an awesome thing for me! I've really learned a lot from LTT, and it was what inspired me to build this new rig for myself in the first place!

I Would like the Keyboard, 'cus my PS2 Dell Keyboard doesn't help me that much in PC Gaming (damn Ghosting)!

I would like the keyboard as the use of my current stock keyboard is quite bad and would also like a good keyboard to match the RGB Death Adder Chroma that i spent the last of my money on.

I would want a new keyboard (and a mouse) because I am using the CM storm $25 bundle kit, and it is loud as Hell

That keyboard looks pretty neat! I'd like to replace my old keyboard.

The keyboard for a better typing. it will helps me when working. 

17 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

the keyboard, that is beacause im using a membrane keyboard and you will know how awful that is, i hope i could win. Great content guys

I want the keyboard because I'm currently using the literal cheapest keyboard that money can buy... new from store at least. Logitech K120. Awful.

The mouse. Bruh, this £5 mouse off amazon just doesn't cut it for me no more :|

I would like the mouse because my current razer naga stops working every 5 seconds and takes a while to respond.

Excalibur v2 keyboard

Why? 

I'm gonna regret it if I dont at least try to win the EXCALIBUR. 

gonna make Arthur proud, if I win, it proves I'm worthy to be the rightful King and I will lead my people to victory, c'mon Gamers, allow me to lead you to the greener grass on the other side!

I would like to win the mouse because the scroll wheel on my current one (MS storm devastator) is annoyingly squeaky but any money that would go to upgrading it goes into my PC instead.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

I want the keyboard because I don't have a mechanical keyboard and it is cool and I want it and also it is cool and also thank you.

Please give me one please? Im using a generic keyboard that has no life on it. No backlight or anything :l

I want to keyboard because my old keyboard need replacement. Microsoft comfort curve keyboard 2000 v1 i am bought 2009 and already use that :) 

I'd love to have the mouse. My actual mouse sucks(logitec) I'd love to get a nice mechanical mouse which will make not just my gaming life easy but also my student/work life ( do CAD using a regular mouse sucks)

I want the keyboard, as I'm currently stuck with my shitty membrane one. Here's hoping you can ship them to the UK.

what I like about is the build quality...it'll definitely be much better than my membrane keyboard...

Potatoes are the bacon of vegetables... nuff' said

MOBO: Asrock H67DE3, CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 @3.1GHz, GPU: Asus GTS 450 DirectCU Silent, Ram: 16gb 1333MHz, HDD: WD 1TB Green, PSU: 500 watt

I want to win the keyboard...

Because i have a $3000 dollar gaming machine...and im using a stock Dell keyboard from 2007. 

dell_sk8115_keyboard.jpg

I would want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because currently the Rapoo E9270p(in spoiler) sucks for gaming and typing whilst creating a lot of tpos(<-- *y f/e lol :/ ) and having to go back and correct it; currently halted me from immersing myself in the PC master race for gaming and gone back to console. It's been little over a year and last month replaced the mouse from massdrop(the Mionix Naos 7000) finally :D 

Spoiler

rapooL.jpg

Spoiler

CPU:i7-4790K 4.0GHz not OC'd...yet +Motherboard:MSI Z97 GAMING 5 +RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB DDR3 SDRAM +GPU:Zotac -NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Edition 4GB GDDR5 +Case:Rosewill THOR V2-W (white) +Storage:2TB Western Digital Black +PSU:Corsair CX Series Modular CX750M +Display:Playstation 3D Display 24" +Cooling:Cooler Master Hyper D92 +Keyboard:Rapoo E9270P Wireless +Mouse:Mionix Naos 7000 +Sound:Realtek HD audio aux cable to Yamaha HTR-8130 +Operating System:Windows 7

Keyboard please, because I'm using what would be considered an antique by now. (The ancient Dells, remember those?) This thing is so crappy, it's borderline hilarious at this point.