Very big issue/Problem with AMD,need help from industry VETERANS.

El Diablo

Me and quite a few people across the globe have had an ongoing problem with amd

Now i have given them until March 10th 2016 to either get back to me or atleast engage the other people PROPERLY with a detailed report of what went wrong, why its taken so long (6months) to address this and finally address us and how they are going to resolve this issue and finally what they are going to do to make up for all of what i said

until then i wont say too much here,

Im a fan of AMD and their products but the way they have dealt with us and its all in public display is like a slap in the face

they reply back with 1 word answers, or even a thumbs up smiley

as of the 16.2 beta update they finally after 6 months put in their release notes the problem we have. but i feel its just to stop me getting government regulators involved and wait for the 1year warranty most people have to run out

I shouldnt have had to do this to make them finally step up. For all i know it will stay on their release notes until our warranties run out

Now im from the uk so all electronic items have either 3year warranty or 5, i cant rember

Im sure it will be cheaper for them to give each of us a fury x2 instead of paying a lawyer which they will end up loosing the case anyhow

my barrister is a badboy

trust me

what would you industry veterans  do?

....what problem?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, El Diablo said:

Ill tell you on march 10th if they dont step up BIG TIME

its pretty funny you think you can do anything to a big corporation

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

1 minute ago, El Diablo said:

Clickbait much?

And they've released the known issues in tons of past iterations. 16.2 is not the first one to show the problems that have been solved or have yet to be solved.

3 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

ok then we cant help you here

go rant somewhere else

have a nice day

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Boycott they are hurting and a lawsuit wont help.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I think it's about that aggressive power saving that causing texture corruption on Fiji cards. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

we all get burned once

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

2 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

Boycott they are hurting and a lawsuit wont help.

i think its funny how he actually thinks he'd win a lawsuit from them...

also, boycotting isnt a thing, trust me, the GTX970 is still WAY up top of the steam charts :P

Just now, manikyath said:

also, boycotting isnt a thing, trust me, the GTX970 is still WAY up top of the steam charts :P

I know :(

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I'm an industry veteran.

You're not getting anywhere.

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

update

They took the problem off their release notes

they put it on there quickly to show us 

but now its off again

18 minutes ago, techguru said:

its pretty funny you think you can do anything to a big corporation

Anything is possible if you put your mind to it

the law of attraction is a powerful tool

10 minutes ago, manikyath said:

I done the exact same thing to microsoft when one of their updates fried my gpu

and i won

anyywhoo

im trying to avoid a fight here

just want the problem fixed

but they are taking the piss

Just now, El Diablo said:

I done the exact same thing to microsoft when one of their updates fried my gpu

and i won

you must have won a whole lot, because i heard nothing about it.

MS probably just gave you your money because they couldnt bother dealing with ants.

becaus to a company with such marketshare thats what an individual user is: an ant.

nah they fixed it for free

they wanted me to pay for it

but yea,, its not nice when they do this to us

replaced the motherboard, dvd drive and gpu

7 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

update

They took the problem off their release notes

they put it on there quickly to show us 

but now its off again

it's still there.

27 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

That cockblocker u told me about seems to be working

3 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

it's still there.

3 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

it's still there.

where,, i cant find it

hold up let me go check again

btw do u have the same problem

fill a ticket with them and the company on your gpu box to make it official,, and if it gets to it ill need it at a later date

2 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

where,, i cant find it

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMD_Radeon_Software_Crimson_Edition_16.2.aspx

• Core clocks may not maintain sustained clock speeds resulting in choppy performance and or screen corruption

A guy from Guru3 opened a petition recently(laughable but it gets the job done somehow) about putting an option in Crimson/CCC to disable power saving feature.
https://www.change.org/p/radeon-technologies-group-amd-add-an-option-in-gpu-settings-to-disable-the-new-power-saving-to-recover-performance

It gets AMDMatt attention. https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=29220104&postcount=19

No i do not have the same problem.