Please don't eat Playdough. it's nasty.

AlTech

Please, whatever you have to eat to be nourished and fed. DO not let it be Playdough. it will not kill you but it tastes really awful.

My friend tried it like bloody idiot and it tastes so f**king terrible. It tastes so damn salty as well.

Don't eat Playdough! Eat potato!

03085543-87de-47ab-a4eb-58e7e39d022e-620

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Thanks to this very valuable nugget of powerfully impactful information, I decided not to eat the Play-Doh I had spiced and dressed with salad dressing. Thank you for saving my taste buds- Nay, my life with this warning. I have decided to change my course and instead partake of a potato, like a normal contributing member of society. 

Its chilling to think of where I would be in the long road of life had I partaken of the Play-Doh, rather than the potato.

Aww, I was just about to tuck in to this lovely Playdough sandwich!

Said no one, ever.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

3 hours ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Aww, I was just about to tuck in to this lovely Playdough sandwich!

Said no one, ever.

Just admit it. You were excited to eat it. Probably had mayo on it you sick monster

47 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Its worse when they make it look like food

That's what fooled me :P

I actually ate Play-Doh as a kid, blue was my favorite.

You know how it is, the cow goes "moo", the dog goes "woof" and the gamer goes "The PvP is unbalanced."

Spoiler

Personal Computer: CPU: i7-4790 Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 Graphics Card: MSI R9-380  Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series PSU: Apevia Warlock 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Series Storage: 240GB SSD (OS) 3TB HDD (data and such) 500 GB SSD (Movies and Large Data Transfers (I'm constantly moving this one around to other computers))

6 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

Please, whatever you have to eat to be nourished and fed. DO not let it be Playdough. it will not kill you but it tastes really awful.

My friend tried it like bloody idiot and it tastes so f**king terrible. It tastes so damn salty as well.

Don't eat Playdough! Eat potato!

03085543-87de-47ab-a4eb-58e7e39d022e-620

Why would I eat a Pentium 4?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

8 hours ago, Howlingwolf101 said:

I actually ate Play-Doh as a kid, blue was my favorite.

purple was mine as well as blue

i also wanted a ken doll at five....dont judge me

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Too late man i'm already into my second cup it's too good man...

UPDATE:

i called 911, i can feel the playdoh slowly seeping down my intestines...

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

15 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

So did your friend spit or swallow? :D

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

2 hours ago, Nuluvius said:

So did your friend spit or swallow? :D

I'm gonna pretend that your mature for a second and say he did swallow the playdough. 

But....................if you mean it that way and he had it that way then swalow.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

play-doh is Composed of flour, water, salt, boric acid, and mineral oil,

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

3 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

nc6DS.png

Not really, and its the Pentium 4 that are hard.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

tbh it's designed to be able to be eaten but it's disgusting enough to deter a child from eating it often.

another tip dont eat the wax off a baby bell does not taste as good as it looks 

I lurk a lot

It used to taste nice in the 90s.

....not that I'd know that from personal experience or anything of course. :ph34r:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

8 hours ago, jaffer said:

Too late man i'm already into my second cup it's too good man...

UPDATE:

i called 911, i can feel the playdoh slowly seeping down my intestines...

Cut a star into a piece of cardboard and have fun when it comes out.