So, how do you feel about the new look?

IMPERIUS
Just now, JuztBe said:

Yeah,  why member titles were removed?
They were well implemented and I have not seen single title witch would be against CoC. 

member titles seemed like a really fun thing to me if someone comes up with someting original and funny. also why is the profile pic above the name?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I think signatures should be compelty removed. They are too distracting with the new design.

edit: I know I can hide them ...

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

1 minute ago, IMPERIUS said:

member titles seemed like a really fun thing to me if someone comes up with someting original and funny. also why is the profile pic above the name?

Yup, i felt they actually added something to forum.

Made users a bit more individual

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Miss the member title, no one is ever going to look at it on the profile. I feel like their is a lot of empty space everywhere, and I don't like the new profile layout. Don't like the new agree options, too many to pick from IMO. Other than that it's fine with me

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

The dark theme could be darker imo. Also, is it me or does everything look gigantic?

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Looks nice, but it feels weird right meow, especially the red color when you select some text 

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

On the mobile site you can't tell who people are quoting with out scrolling through a shit tonne.  Would be nice if names to quotes was made a feature again. 

Everything is far too spaced out, I feel like I have to scroll just to see a small part of the page.

So far so good I guess. They did a great job and I'm confident that they'll get all the problems fixed.
So I'll do what I always do and just sit still and wait. 

I liked it the way it was before, why change a good thing?

Oh, this thread is just about the look of the new update. Okay.

Copy paste from another thread - but this is basically my take on the visual side of it.

I figured out what was bugging me so much about it.

It gives me a weird OCD feeling like my monitor needs adjusting to the right - because the reading text and avatars are slightly to the left?

Picture for demonstration:
CvLnAAL.jpg

I find it very neat. However, I think it will take a little bit of time for us all to get used to it.

I like it, even though I think that the new post rating options are a bit excessive

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

I like many of the changes, but there are a lot of bugs (which could be expected, but still

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I'm not an early adopter of things so it will take some time before I can really get used to the changes, but seems to be working fine at least, I don't understand some of the metrics yet either such as rating but what ever

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

RIP Distributed Computing section going all the way to the bottom: now you are going to be ever deader than you were before.

I also agree withe the "Darker Dark Theme plz". Current one looks very nice, but you could have darkened it a tiny little bit more.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Its probably only my problem (small screen), but I have to scroll down to see all recent topics + my eyes have to travel 5 miles to read title of the recent topic. Befor was better, faster.

I agree, make subforums more clustered, also replies in topics. You could make sig in right side or in bar where quote options are.

First thing i see i come to forum is number of posts. Make it smaller.

Consider ridding of sub-titles for subforums to release space.

I kinda like it. I think it's definitely a step towards what Tek Syndicate has with their Discourse platform.

I'm no longer the "Adorably Huggable Fox Loli, so that's a bit annoying. We need the member titles back if that's still a thing >.>

I personally think that the rep and rating system is a bit over-the-top while ironically missing the mark... or just having the mark removed from its line of sight entirely
GodlyGamer23 posted this on the Bug Reports subforum in response to complaints of Server 500 errors.

We're currently working to resolve some of these issues. I'm getting some problems as well.

...How do I respond to this? I just wanted to like the post!

If there's an easy way to check activity in threads I've posted in, I haven't found it yet. Activity streams seem to be buried behind a ton of clicks and are empty for some reason.

At least it looks nice.