What Would Everyone Want for an Ideal Job?

Codyman125

as the title says, what would everyone's idea job be?

¢υѕтσм ℓσσρ σя ησтнιηg αт αℓℓ

Sitting around.

Edit: Before I get murdered, something to do with IT.

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

Information Technology

Sounds fun!

So... Turnip?

Probably.

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

Truck driving?

idk. sounds fun.

Woo!

It was IT but now in Architecture :P

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

It was IT but now in Architecture :P

I know quite a few Architecture students! You don't get much sleep, do you?

I know quite a few Architecture students! You don't get much sleep, do you?

My course isnt as crazy, but I work in Architecture now and its pretty long days :P

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

I have my ideal job.

Dream job - Fighter pilot. My dreams were crushed early on in life because I didn't have 20/20 vision.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I think it would be awesome to be an administrator of a huge database like one of google's databases. I bet they get paid a crap ton too.

Microprocessor architecture design 

I think that is Computer Engineering then. Mechanical Engineer myself

how is being Linus' personal driver the highest ranked option!?  I know that pink civil is pretty ballin', but come on!  Wouldn't you at least work with him? :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

You forgot the most ideal job of all, professional politician, you make a lot of money and really only have to work to get elected, most of them don't actually read the bills they vote on them, and some are often absent, plus you can give yourself a raise despite doing nothing (btw by a lot of money I mean 200k a year for US senate/representative)

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

how is being Linus' personal driver the highest ranked option!?  I know that pink civil is pretty ballin', but come on!  Wouldn't you at least work with him? :P

I was tempted to put that as an option, and I would drop everything and move to Canada to do so, but lets be real, it ain't happening...

You forgot the most ideal job of all, professional politician, you make a lot of money and really only have to work to get elected, most of them don't actually read the bills they vote on them, and some are often absent, plus you can give yourself a raise despite doing nothing

Ah my friend, you have just missed it. it is there. "Crime (Government Sector)"

I think it would be awesome to be an administrator of a huge database like one of google's databases. I bet they get paid a crap ton too.

Yeah, because it is stressful as fuq

Automotive Design.. one day  :rolleyes:

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

Sounds fun!

It is. I'm working my dream job now that everything is virtual. :D

-KuJoe

i want to make videos of my smoking weed like customgrow420. that would be the dream job

lol