Good idea to hit on junior

Bajantechnician

oh, sorry bout that i was typing the response on my phone when an app pulled me out of the page and deleted my text. was supposed to day something along the lines of "in the US" but apparently i skipped that part when i typed it up the second time arohnd.

No probs , I should have thought it would be something like that .

There are a lot of posts on here from phones, they are not always the easiest to understand.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Minor, federal,18 ??

We are not all in the same jurisdiction.

In some parts of the world, you can legally get married between the ages of 15-18 (before you're 18) if your parents approve. And I'm not talking about places like Afghanistan. I think Japan is one of the countries where underage marriage is allowed, if the parents give consent.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

In some parts of the world, you can legally get married between the ages of 15-18 (before you're 18) if your parents approve.

Here (Scotland.  Hence all the runaways to get married at Gretnagreen) you can be 16 and get married  without approval.

Why you would want to is another matter, but then two years is an eternity at 16 years old.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Here (Scotland.  Hence all the runaways to get married at Gretnagreen) you can be 16 and get married  without approval.

Why you would want to is another matter, but then two years is an eternity at 16 years old.

2 years is a eternity, especially if ur in meth recovery.

Good thing im not a meth addict.

Get off of the tech forum and just ask her out. She's says no, cool you made a friend. She says yes, also cool, you now have a girlfriend.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Get off of the tech forum and just ask her out. She's says no, cool you made a friend. She says yes, also cool, you now have a girlfriend.

how to approach topic

No big deal. Do it.

Don't let your dreams be dreams!

System:
CPU: I7-3610QM @ 2.3 GHz | Motherboard: something with chips | RAM: 8 Gb of something | GPU: AMD HD 7600M | Case: Something made out of plastic | Storage: Toshiba MQ01ABD075 750GB | PSU: something external | Display(s): something glowing | Cooling: jet engine | Keyboard: hama something | Mouse: Logitech something | Sound: Traktor Kontrol S2 as soundcard, AKG K500 Headphones | Operating System: Windoof 10

No big deal. Do it.

Don't let your dreams be dreams!

If you ever need meth I may or may not be able to provide it.  :ph34r: People say I look like a drug dealer.

Success in a relationship doesn't mean it has to last forever, man. Saying its pointless is completely null. Edit; So don't heed that previous comment. :P

we're not infants here. ultimately dating someone is going to mean sex at some point given enough time.

and regardless of how long you've been dating prior to it, a person over the age of 18 having sexual relations with a minor is a federal offense and could land you with the life long label of a sex offender.

we basicly go to the same afterschool.

its like a college prep thing.

before dinner break she asked me if i wanted to go to dinner wth her.

I said sure.

so she illigally drove me to starbucks.

It wasnt a date or anything though.

We had to make it to starbucks and back (which is like 2 miles, to an back), so nothing special happened.

oh yeah.

she offered her number

Edited by Bajantechnician

So I'm a junior, high school...

Is it a good idea to hit on my English teacher.She's only 30 years older than me and she's a cougar? Should I take her out and buy her some books at Barnes and Noble?

Is it a good idea to hit on my English teacher.She's only 30 years older than me and she's a cougar? Should I take her out and buy her some books at Barnes and Noble?

yes

definitely.

https://www.google.com/search?q=books&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjFhpep_tDKAhUW2mMKHZYPAMkQ_AUIBygB&biw=1252&bih=580

post-125147-0-49006700-1454138558.jpg

Click the image bby <3

2 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

Just more advice

About what specifically? Where to take her for a first date? How to ask her out? What do you need, man?

2 hours ago, kerfurfulsnitz said:

About what specifically? Where to take her for a first date? How to ask her out? What do you need, man?

Exactly both :)

2 hours ago, kerfurfulsnitz said:

When where how, how long after I've known her

yeha

29 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

Exactly both :)

26 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

When where how, how long after I've known her

yeha

EDIT: Wait wait wait.... Scratch everything I previously said. I just read back a bit and noticed that she offered her number. Call her. Talk to her. Get to know her. It's kinda up to you now to continue this and to decide when and where is the perfect time to ask. Good luck. (Sorry for not being helpful) 

Edited by kerfurfulsnitz

if she was in high school at the same time as you it is free game.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

46 minutes ago, kerfurfulsnitz said:

EDIT: Wait wait wait.... Scratch everything I previously said. I just read back a bit and noticed that she offered her number. Call her. Talk to her. Get to know her. It's kinda up to you now to continue this and to decide when and where is the perfect time to ask. Good luck. (Sorry for not being helpful) 

So no incites to casual dinner and such ?