Good idea to hit on junior

Bajantechnician
1 minute ago, Bajantechnician said:

that wont make stuff even more wierd?

It may, it may not. It depends on how you go about asking her. OR you can ask the LTT LGBT community for their opinion on the situation, and see if they might be able to help you ask without possibly offending her. 

8 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

that wont make stuff even more wierd?

anf yeah it will if you bring it up more then once, after she tells why accept it as truth and move on.

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

48 minutes ago, kerfurfulsnitz said:

It may, it may not. It depends on how you go about asking her. OR you can ask the LTT LGBT community for their opinion on the situation, and see if they might be able to help you ask without possibly offending her. 

good idea

wait, but she doesnt know that i know shes les

46 minutes ago, elderago said:

anf yeah it will if you bring it up more then once, after she tells why accept it as truth and move on.

huh?

2 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

good idea

wait, but she doesnt know that i know shes les

Oh yeah.... Still, people in the LGBT thread may be able to help you in some way. I got nothing.

Just now, kerfurfulsnitz said:

Oh yeah.... Still, people in the LGBT thread may be able to help you in some way. I got nothing.

what should i ask

2 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

what should i ask

Tell them about the situation and ask what you should do.

I'm a junior (high school) and at the beginning of the year I was interested in a freshman, and tried hitting on her for 2 weeks

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

5 minutes ago, Fgtfv567 said:

I'm a junior (high school) and at the beginning of the year I was interested in a freshman, and tried hitting on her for 2 weeks

it .....

work...?

also, tats normal, older guy, younger girl, im the strange one, younger boy, older girl

On 2/16/2016 at 10:29 AM, Bajantechnician said:

so it wont get awkward if i talk to her?

It only gets awkward if you make it awkward, don't make the mistake that I did of backing away when a situation like that happens.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

2 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

It only gets awkward if you make it awkward, don't make the mistake that I did of backing away when a situation like that happens.

so... what do i do

6 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

so... what do i do

I don't know... I still haven't figured that part out...

If someone wants to help... we'd both appreciate it!

Worse part about it for me, is that girl that things became awkward with is dating some druggy now, so shit's even more awkward.. RIP...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Update,

so this thread is dead now.

were friends (for) now.....

and so thanks to everyone....

also,

How do I text her "properly"

She destroyed her car yesterday.

dont worry about it.

But how do I do it?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ah.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

On 2/21/2016 at 8:20 PM, Bajantechnician said:

Update,

so this thread is dead now.

were friends (for) now.....

and so thanks to everyone....

also,

How do I text her "properly"

She destroyed her car yesterday.

dont worry about it.

But how do I do it?

Thanks

So you asked her out and got rejected? 

Sorry.. Don't worry there will PLENTY more girls for you to (hopefully not) fuck up! All with their own quirks, advantages, and serious baggage!

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

4 minutes ago, Fgtfv567 said:

So you asked her out and got rejected? 

Sorry.. Don't worry there will PLENTY more girls for you to (hopefully not) fuck up! All with their own quirks, advantages, and serious baggage!

didnt assk out.

she said it was really obvious.

but, yeah, oh well

and now we dont talk much anymore.

you know how people are like "oh, do it, because if you dont, 10 years from now, youll think, what if i did"

rn, im questioning myself. "what if i didnt do it, and now we talk more than we do as of right now, because i was stupid."

i get really moddy sometimes in the past like 2-3 months.

1 minute ago, Bajantechnician said:

didnt assk out.

she said it was really obvious.

but, yeah, oh well

and now we dont talk much anymore.

you know how people are like "oh, do it, because if you dont, 10 years from now, youll think, what if i did"

rn, im questioning myself. "what if i didnt do it, and now we talk more than we do as of right now, because i was stupid."

i get really moddy sometimes in the past like 2-3 months.

Oh so she caught on hella easy and just rejected you? That's kinda the wimpy way to get rejected if you ask me. Yes you don't have to go through the whole trouble of building up courage, but if you ask someone out, even if you get rejected, you still look courageous, bold, and confident.

Have you read some Dr.Nerdlove articles? I've probably suggested it, but read some, you'll learn a hell of a lot just by reading about others' mistakes and how to reconcile them.

Pffft, in 6th grade, my former crush <speculation> wanted to ask me out </speculation>, but for some ungodly reason I got weirded out and walked the fuck away. Now I"m 16 in the 11th grade, never had a date before, with standards lower than the pits of hell (I am dead fucking serious about this), thinking how my life would be different if I just stayed put for 10 minutes and just uttered yes.

Reminds me of an HIMYM episode where they were talking about how you should make mistakes even if you know they're mistakes

15 hours ago, Fgtfv567 said:

Oh so she caught on hella easy and just rejected you? That's kinda the wimpy way to get rejected if you ask me. Yes you don't have to go through the whole trouble of building up courage, but if you ask someone out, even if you get rejected, you still look courageous, bold, and confident.

Have you read some Dr.Nerdlove articles? I've probably suggested it, but read some, you'll learn a hell of a lot just by reading about others' mistakes and how to reconcile them.

Pffft, in 6th grade, my former crush <speculation> wanted to ask me out </speculation>, but for some ungodly reason I got weirded out and walked the fuck away. Now I"m 16 in the 11th grade, never had a date before, with standards lower than the pits of hell (I am dead fucking serious about this), thinking how my life would be different if I just stayed put for 10 minutes and just uttered yes.

Reminds me of an HIMYM episode where they were talking about how you should make mistakes even if you know they're mistakes

True.

i regret, when she texted me that she wasn't interested, I answered " yeah, I Gotchu" to her " it's really obvious"

i wish I would have said something like "I was planning on telling you that."

means also, my moods

been wierd these few weeks