Good idea to hit on junior

Bajantechnician

So im a freshman, high school,

Is it a good idea to hit on high school junior.

I really like her, but yeah....

:)

Thanks

(also, this is round 2 for thouse who get it)

@Benji_w

@App4that

Is it a good idea to hit on high school junior.

Physically harassing people tends to be a bad idea. I think you should ask her out on a date instead. If she says no then... well... at least you tried. Better than doing nothing.

And yes I know what "hit on" means. 'Tis just a jest, ya nerd.

Physically harassing people tends to be a bad idea. I think you should ask her out on a date instead. If she says no then... well... at least you tried. Better than doing nothing.

And yes I know what "hit on" means. 'Tis just a jest, ya nerd.

well, homecomings over,

and shes not going to sadies.

but..

i dont want it to be wierd after if i ask her and she says no.

also, even though were 2 grades appart, were technically 1 year age apart at th end of each year

I know many of my classmates who have dated at the same age gap (whether it be freshman & junior or sophmore & senior). You should be okay. I'm a junior in high school btw.

7700k | 980ti | 250gb nvme

If she says no then just continue on with life. Not a big deal. 

attachicon.gifYouCanDoIt.gif

Age wise this isn't weird or bad, so don't worry about that.

I say go for it. The worst is she says no and nothing comes of it. Or you could have a fun date or two. Your only regret not doing it in the future, trust me.

I know many of my classmates who have dated at the same age gap (whether it be freshman & junior or sophmore & senior). You should be okay. I'm a junior in high school btw.

Where I come from its generally not acceptable to go out with a girl a few years younger or older...

Where I come from its generally not acceptable to go out with a girl a few years younger or older...

That sounds depressing. Also

we're technically 1 year age apart at the end of each year

yeah, her birthdays jan 20, and im aug 9, so at the end of 2016, (december, shell be 17, and ill be 16

then, 2017, shell be 18, and ill be 17

etc

Im also one of those poeple who mess around too much

I meant while your still in school its a little weird to do that. After you finish nobody cares anymore

I meant while your still in school its a little weird to do that. After you finish nobody cares anymore

about...

the age?

or messing arround?

about...

the age?

or messing arround?

The age difference

Well, why don't you tell her that right before you tell her you "like" her?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

yeah, her birthdays jan 20, and im aug 9, so at the end of 2016, (december, shell be 17, and ill be 16

then, 2017, shell be 18, and ill be 17

etc

I should be going out with her I'm March 7 ;)

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

The age difference

Why would 1 years age difference ever be a problem? and besides, if you are above the age of consent it no longer really matters

thats ......nice?,,, 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Why would 1 years age difference ever be a problem? and besides, if you are above the age of consent it no longer really matters

thats ......nice?,,, 

age of .. consent?

Sure, and don't worry about what other people think.

alright

also, love ur profile pic

Well, why don't you tell her that right before you tell her you "like" her?

good diea.....

the thing is that i mess arround too much, and eventually, it gets tiring,

unless i like actually restrict myself

age of .. consent?

You have never heard of that?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

TF you came out with that .

When I was at school (many∞  moons ago) going about with someone a couple of years different was a talking point of the cradle snatcher/lucky B variety, but as you say once you have left school nobody cares .

And I am not American so not really sure about your school system but AFAIK high school is only four years, nothing in the scheme of things.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Ehh my first GF was 37, best sex ever.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi