Good idea to hit on junior

Bajantechnician

@soup I'm not American I'm from England

No, but the OP was .

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Ohhh cmon... Do what you want and like! Never listen to anybody saying some shit... I have girlfriend shes 23 and im 20 :P hehe,well thats luck :D 

I5-4690K 4.7GHZ/Corsair H105/16GB Corsair Vengeance 2133Mhz/Asus VII HERO Z97/Evga 980 Ti Hybrid(soon)/Evga G2 750W/NZXT H440/Samsung 840 250Gb/WD Blue 1Tb/Logitech G502/Corsair K70 Blue switch/Logitech z4/Dell u2414h/Sennheiser HD650 With O2 Amp and ODAC/Mic-ISK-CRU1

You have never heard of that?

yeah, but I forgot. 

General rule of thumb: if you have to ask if something is okay, it's probably not okay.

uhh.... 

Ehh my first GF was 37, best sex ever.

and how old were you

Ohhh cmon... Do what you want and like! Never listen to anybody saying some shit... I have girlfriend shes 23 and im 20 :P hehe,well thats luck :D

lol

and how old were you

Unless you class one nighters as a GF.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

yeah, but I forgot.  uhh....  

Erm its the legal age somebody can have sex in any specific country

ie in the UK its 16, so once somebody hits 16 they can legally consent to sleep with anybody they want, 20, 40, 50, 19, whatever

under 16, and its dicey, its less bad if the person is also under 16, but if one is over 16 and one is under, then its illegal

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

ie in the UK its 16, so once somebody hits 16 they can legally consent to sleep with anybody they want, 20, 40, 50, 19, whatever

under 16, and its dicey, its less bad if the person is also under 16, but if one is over 16 and one is under, then its illegal

every days a school day

In fact, I'm in class right now.

Just finished English final.

Teacher said we could use our phones

ask her. If she says no then that sucks move on :P

I dated seniors as a freshman so age really doesnt matter. All depends on maturity levels and things you have in common.

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"

ask her. If she says no then that sucks move on :P

I dated seniors as a freshman so age really doesnt matter. All depends on maturity levels and things you have in common.

won't it be weird after if she says no,

And if she says yes,

After, won't it be weird too?

My friend told.Mr to ask at next dance.

Idk

You should be focusing on your studies! Haha but feel free to ask her out, to hang out, or just hit on her. I dated girls (2) in middle \high school that were a grade or two above me. so did several other people I used to associate with back then

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

Where I come from its generally not acceptable to go out with a girl a few years younger or older...

Once you're dating for a while, people probably won't care.

TheOffice-Ummm.gif

I got told that it's 16 and over that you're fine no matter what (well, as long as the other person's 16), if it's 13 and under it's some sort of rape and between that there's a grey area where it's not technically legal, however there's no real punishments in place.

I got told that it's 16 and over that you're fine no matter what (well, as long as the other person's 16), if it's 13 and under it's some sort of rape and between that there's a grey area where it's not technically legal, however there's no real punishments in place.

yeah basically although the grey area is the rape area if the other person is like 20 so it depends on the age of both people

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

yeah basically although the grey area is the rape area if the other person is like 20 so it depends on the age of both people

UK politics is fucked up.

Although at least we don't give into shitty pressure groups like feminists who cause the USA to make the same fucking laws twice

http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/epa.cfm

http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/private-and-public-sector-guidance/employing-people/guidance-employers-about-their-rights-under-equality-act-2010/equal-pay/equal-pay-and-equality-act-2010

UK politics is fucked up.

Although at least we don't give into shitty pressure groups like feminists who cause the USA to make the same fucking laws twice

http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/epa.cfm

http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/private-and-public-sector-guidance/employing-people/guidance-employers-about-their-rights-under-equality-act-2010/equal-pay/equal-pay-and-equality-act-2010

Everywhere is fucked up

Juniors are like 17 years old right?  I was 12 when I became a freshman, I doubt any juniors would've seen me as a potential boyfriend.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

my freshman year i was dating a junior, and carried over into sophmore w/ senior.

its fine really, so long as you know that laws pertaining to sex offenders are very clear, but i broke up w/her before her 18th so theres that rofl.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

hah you people and your high-school dating...

how pointless

Ultimate XP gaming system build log coming soon!  Q8200 // 8GB DDR2 // Asus P5E Deluxe X48 // Asus 4870 DARK KNIGHT X-Fire // Supreme FX sound // BFG Ageia PhysX PCI Co-Processor // AX 860x with Silverstone extensions 

Juniors are like 17 years old right?  I was 12 when I became a freshman, I doubt any juniors would've seen me as a potential boyfriend.

that makes no sense.

If your a junior, ur be 17. Freshman + sophomore + Jr. = 3.

17-3 = 14(/15)

How are you 12

hah you people and your high-school dating...

how pointless

ikik

Relationships that come out of high school have a extremely small percentage of success once moving into in the real world

my freshman year i was dating a junior, and carried over into sophmore w/ senior.

its fine really, so long as you know that laws pertaining to sex offenders are very clear, but i broke up w/her before her 18th so theres that rofl.

TheOffice-Ummm.gif

i don't see how me asking if dating her is ok is relevant to banging before 18

Rofl

that makes no sense.

If your a junior, ur be 17. Freshman + sophomore + Jr. = 3.

17-3 = 14(/15)

How are you 12

I skipped grades.  I became a senior after I turned 14, or I should've been if I don't count the years I spent away from school taking college level courses to get credits and some vocational training.  I can't even say I had proper sophomore, junior and senior years.  When I was in my sophomore year I was already taking senior year courses.  I compressed my freshmen, sophomore, junior and senior years into 5 semesters of school and finished highschool at 16.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

ikik

Relationships that come out of high school have a extremely small percentage of success once moving into in the real world

Success in a relationship doesn't mean it has to last forever, man. Saying its pointless is completely null. Edit; So don't heed that previous comment. :P

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

i don't see how me asking if dating her is ok is relevant to banging before 18

Rofl

we're not infants here. ultimately dating someone is going to mean sex at some point given enough time.

and regardless of how long you've been dating prior to it, a person over the age of 18 having sexual relations with a minor is a federal offense and could land you with the life long label of a sex offender.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

regardless of how long you've been dating prior to it, a person over the age of 18 having sexual relations with a minor is a federal offense and could land you with the life long label of a sex offender.

Minor, federal,18 ??

We are not all in the same jurisdiction.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Minor, federal,18 ??

Minor, federal,18 ??

oh, sorry bout that i was typing the response on my phone when an app pulled me out of the page and deleted my text. was supposed to day something along the lines of "in the US" but apparently i skipped that part when i typed it up the second time arohnd.