Good idea to hit on junior

Bajantechnician
2 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

So no incites to casual dinner and such ?

Casual dinner sounds good to me. I don't know if she's the type of person that likes casual dinners. I don't know this person, which I why I said that it's kinda up to you to continue this. I guess I can still try to give you suggestions on what to do, but they may not be useful.   

1 minute ago, kerfurfulsnitz said:

Casual dinner sounds good to me. I don't know if she's the type of person that likes casual dinners. I don't know this person, which I why I said that it's kinda up to you to continue this. I guess I can still try to give you suggestions on what to do, but they may not be useful.   

Any more suggestions?

thanks

20 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

Any more suggestions?

thanks

Actually... not really. All the stuff I can think of are kinda obvious (eg. taking her to the movies, don't spend a ton of money on her. I don't really have experience with being social... or dating... I'm actually kinda surprised I was able to help at all.

1 hour ago, kerfurfulsnitz said:

I don't really have experience with being social... or dating... I'm actually kinda surprised I was able to help at all.) 

same

(With the experience part)

Edited by Bajantechnician

1 hour ago, kerfurfulsnitz said:

Actually... not really. All the stuff I can think of are kinda obvious (eg. taking her to the movies, don't spend a ton of money on her. I don't really have experience with being social... or dating... I'm actually kinda surprised I was able to help at all.

Sorry.

Extra quotequote

Edited by Bajantechnician

37 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

How though

You like her right,

I was in a similar situation around 3 years ago, I asked her out, we have been together since. I can not imagine my life without her. You have more good things coming at you when you go for it. The worst she could say is no...

5 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

You like her right,

I was in a similar situation around 3 years ago, I asked her out, we have been together since. I can not imagine my life without her. You have more good things coming at you when you go for it. The worst she could say is no...

whats the correct time to ask?

and where?

how?

6 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

whats the correct time to ask?

and where?

how?

first of all, do you really talk to her often

13 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

You like her right,

and how do i bring up the topic?

Just now, Kendrick said:

first of all, do you really talk to her often

nearly every day

4/7 days a week,

ocasional hi other 3 days

Go for it. The only thing you will regret is that you never tried. And then you are left with "what if" for the rest of your life. Enjoy high school is my advice. Have fun.

Main Gaming and Streaming PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Vinsinity/saved/TjwVnQ

Ultrabook and College Laptop:

Spoiler

XPS 13 9350:

i5-6200U

8GB RAM

Samsung PM951 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive

Workstation Laptop:

Spoiler

Sager NP8672 (P670SG):

i7-4720HQ

32GB (4 x 8GB) CORSAIR Vengeance Performance

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Boot Drive)

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Video Drive)

Crucial MX100 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (Secondary SDD Storage)

Western Digital (Blue or Black) 1TB 2.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (Storage Drive)

GeForce GTX 980M 4G

19 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

nearly every day

4/7 days a week,

ocasional hi other 3 days

Alright, for me this is what worked:

I approached her with confidence and good clothes, I knew that she loved movies and that she wanted to see a certain movie but never made any plans to see it;

I approached with a simple "Hey" and carried on the conversation until I asked her if she wanted to go out for a movie. I don't know if I was lucky at this part but she asked "As in a date?" and a confident "Yes" worked.

So, if you are scared of her saying no, just see if shes interested in you. (Laughing at your jokes, making eye contact, and seems to be happy around you.)

I'm a freshman dating a junior so I say go for it

8 hours ago, Kendrick said:

I approached her with confidence and good clothes, I knew that she loved movies and that she wanted to see a certain movie but never made any plans to see it;

I approached with a simple "Hey" and carried on the conversation until I asked her if she wanted to go out for a movie. I don't know if I was lucky at this part but she asked "As in a date?" and a confident "Yes" worked.

So, if you are scared of her saying no, just see if shes interested in you. (Laughing at your jokes, making eye contact, and seems to be happy around you.)

She does seem to smile a lot when I'm arround, and does make eye contact

Also, I have her number,  So I can call/text her, but I don't want to dodo it so much it gets obsessive and annoying

It'd rude to post the "Just do it!" video, but that's probably a pretty valid response to every single one of this sort of thread. 

There is finding every reason it could go wrong, then there is having the balls to go and ask a girl out regardless. If you find yourself using every one of those reasons to build anxiety about the possibility of a "no", then you're not mature enough for the relationship you expect in the end.

What's the worst that could happen? She tells her friends and it spreads; everyone finds it funny? Good, you had the balls that most boys that age don't. It's a complement. You'll never know if you sit in front of your mum's computer asking a load of techies if that girl we know nothing about will react well. Go find out for yourself.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

12 hours ago, Cactusneedle_18 said:

I'm a freshman dating a junior so I say go for it

13 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Bump

1 hour ago, Bajantechnician said:

irl.

heh

heh

well if you want a no then ask  online lmao

I don't think it would be a good idea (btw, only read first post so far) because in a Junior, and would find it weird if a freshmen hit on me. But that could just be me.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd