Least Favorite You Tube Channel?

Marziman

What is your least favorite You Tube channel?  I expect at least 30% of the 15 year olds and 75% of the SJW's to put "Sam Pepper."

My least favorite are "The Young Turks" they are THE SCOURGE OF THIS PLANET, I have never watched a YT channel before that made me, legitimately angry and ask why in the world such a channel exists.  For what purpose does it serve than spamming your suggestions list with CLICK BAITS, hardly researched stories, and opinions!  For example

One episode I saw, was of them talking about abortion and how crisis pregnancy centers (direct quote right here) "Brainwash women."  Some person, we don't know who, had women hold up signs of that said what the Crisis Pregnancy Centers told them what would happen if they got an abortion.  Things like "God will hate you" "Your boyfriend will leave you" "You'll die" "You won't be pretty anymore" and "Your parents will leave you."  The scum bag female on the show uses her ever elegant and lady like vocabulary to tell us "How the F*** do they know?"

I know this is a CRAZY totally off the wall bonkers thing to say but hear me out, is it possible those girls lied for attention!?  See? Crazy right? Who'd do that in this day and age?  

Also I don't think they researched a damn thing! Crisis Pregnancy Centers don't tell you that, they don't talk to you like that.  They offer you help and assistance in return for not aborting the child.  Things like paying taxes, giving them household appliances, baby diapers, strollers, etc. etc. etc. 

Now you see one little reason why I don't like the channel, now tell us your least favorite.

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

Pewdiepie / Sam Pepper / Markiplier / Jacksepticeye / Feministfrequency / Lacie Green.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Pewdiepie / Sam Pepper / Markiplier / Jacksepticeye.

markiplier was good back in the days. like a year or 2 ago

now its kinda lame.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

phZtN6W.png

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Scotty Kilmer

He is the shamwow of car channels..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

And your point is?

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Yours.

I7-6700k @ 4.8Ghz, EVGA Z170 Classified, Corsair Vengeance LPX 4x8 32 GB, EVGA FTW+ ACX 2.0 GeForce GTX 980ti 6 GB x3, 2Tb WD Black x3, 1Tb Samsung 850 Evo, 400Gb Intel NVME PCIE SSD, Corsair RMx 850w 80+ Gold, Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Brown RGB, SteelSeries Sensei Raw

now its kinda lame.

Aye, same with Pewdiepie. They were both alright early on, but rapidly turned into an annoying cunt.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Unbox Therapy, I honestly don't see the point of it. Doesn't mean I don't like it but I just mean the videos he make are more and more meh

There is this channel called LinusTechTips. I dunno who they are but they are a bunch of arrogant cocks.

I know, just look at this guy, it's disgusting.

:P

Hey, I love TYT. 

The worst youtuber has to Unboxing Therapy. That dude does tech videos but seems to know nothing about technology.. wtf. 

now its kinda lame.

Yeah, now he goes WAY TOO into character.  It's sad really.  It's actually cringe worthy, and 95% of the comments are full of 10 year olds with a Roblox figure as their icon.

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

On 1/22/2016 at 8:22 PM, Deleted User said:

So funny I forgot to jump in front of a train.

hey, just pointing it out, my micro ciphalluc capitate.

I7-6700k @ 4.8Ghz, EVGA Z170 Classified, Corsair Vengeance LPX 4x8 32 GB, EVGA FTW+ ACX 2.0 GeForce GTX 980ti 6 GB x3, 2Tb WD Black x3, 1Tb Samsung 850 Evo, 400Gb Intel NVME PCIE SSD, Corsair RMx 850w 80+ Gold, Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Brown RGB, SteelSeries Sensei Raw

You're just a hater dude. Here to start hate filled topics.

Get pooped on. 

No I'm not, I start relatively positive topics.  I either assist people, start general discussions or talk for fun. I'm not sure if I've been negative towards anyone on here YET.  Though, it is your opinion.  Yet the facts state otherwise.  I very recently started a topic asking people who was their favorite Tech Tuber besides LTT.

On 1/22/2016 at 8:22 PM, Deleted User said:

So funny I forgot to jump in front of a train.

maxresdefault.jpg

Least favorite? How would I know. I don't subscribe to channels I don't care about.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Buzzfeed........they are just so dumb it hurts.

^^^^^^^^^^

Join the Appleitionist cause! See spoiler below for answers to common questions that shouldn't be common!

Spoiler

Q: Do I have a virus?!
A: If you didn't click a sketchy email, haven't left your computer physically open to attack, haven't downloaded anything sketchy/free, know that your software hasn't been exploited in a new hack, then the answer is: probably not.

Q: What email/VPN should I use?
A: Proton mail and VPN are the best for email and VPNs respectively. (They're free in a good way)

Q: How can I stay anonymous on the (deep/dark) webzz???....

A: By learning how to de-anonymize everyone else; if you can do that, then you know what to do for yourself.

Q: What Linux distro is best for x y z?

A: Lubuntu for things with little processing power, Ubuntu for normal PCs, and if you need to do anything else then it's best if you do the research yourself.

Q: Why is my Linux giving me x y z error?

A: Have you not googled it? Are you sure StackOverflow doesn't have an answer? Does the error tell you what's wrong? If the answer is no to all of those, message me.

On 1/22/2016 at 8:27 PM, Deleted User said:

That's the issue with most youtube channels now. Literally, no exaggeration, I once put on one of his videos, first 4 seconds and I was off,. I turned it on and was greeted by a loud, immature twat shouting into a microphone. If I wanted that I'd of bought an Xbox...

You should watch some of FNAF videos...There are people who are just starting to do it and MAN OH MAN.  They start playing the game and here is what they do in a simple time line

Before the jump scare

olan-rogers-it-s-monday-o.gif

Jump scare occurs

giphy.gif

Cheezy slow-mo recap of the stupid overreaction TO THE JUMP SCARE

tumblr_inline_nkexfeC90B1t2kp90.gif

On 1/22/2016 at 8:31 PM, Deleted User said:

- Message deleted -

iDubbbzTV or TVFilthyFrank  :D