Least Favorite You Tube Channel?

Marziman
On 1/23/2016 at 5:05 PM, Deleted User said:

If we continue this thread will most likely get locked.

I like to break rules

I7-6700k @ 4.8Ghz, EVGA Z170 Classified, Corsair Vengeance LPX 4x8 32 GB, EVGA FTW+ ACX 2.0 GeForce GTX 980ti 6 GB x3, 2Tb WD Black x3, 1Tb Samsung 850 Evo, 400Gb Intel NVME PCIE SSD, Corsair RMx 850w 80+ Gold, Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Brown RGB, SteelSeries Sensei Raw

There is this channel called LinusTechTips. I dunno who they are but they are a bunch of arrogant cocks.

Yeah, those guys are such ass. I bet they're all virgins who's stuck in their parent's warehouse.

Not a specific channel (I don't watch ones I dislike) but I so dislike the "uhm ahh" ones. I do NOT expect a one man(or woman) band to have script writers etc but at least have an idea of what you are going to say.  Also the 15 year olds talking about what an unfair world it is because the "cops" stop them skateboarding/BMXing/WHY on a car park where people have left there $10,000 cars .

<Mode=Pipe N slippers>

Let them save for a year or so, buy a car and park it  and have some person smack a skateboard into their car Causing them to lose their no claims or have to pay the $500 repair bill.

<mode=off>

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Pewdiepie / Sam Pepper / Markiplier / Jacksepticeye / Feministfrequency / Lacie Green.

Almost the same for me. Though I don't know who Sam Pepper, Lacie Green and Jacksepticeye is.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Almost the same for me. Though I don't know who Sam Pepper, Lacie Green and Jacksepticeye is.

You don't know of Sam Pepper? He's a prank YouTuber, who does the most obnoxious, harmful, and straight-up idiotic pranks. He's the one who orchestrated the notorious "Killing Your Best Friend Prank." Make of that what you will...

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Sam Pepper - the one who "got killed" for a prank. (only saw this as I had seen it referenced in another video so looked it up)

Lacie Green - Some sort of feminist/female life styler (probably; only saw one clip of her referenced from a "Thunderfoot" video that I had only seen as it had a click-baity title)

Jacksepticeye - hyper lets play chappie (watched a heap of him as I was mega interested in Kerbal space program at one time .  Did not like his style)

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

You don't know of Sam Pepper? He's a prank YouTuber, who does the most obnoxious, harmful, and straight-up idiotic pranks. He's the one who did the notorious "Killing Your Best Friend Prank." Make of that what you will...

Nope...I generally hate modern internet (especially youtube and tumblr) and its occupancy, so I avoid it as much as I can. That said...a few days ago I think I heard about a youtube pranker like that. Is that the guy who faked to kidnap his friend and have another person "shot" in front of him? If so, yea, I can already tell Sam Pepper will make it on my list.

Sam Pepper - the one who "got killed" for a prank.

Lacie Green - Some sort of feminist

Jacksepticeye - hyper lets play chappie

Gross. Feminist. <_<

Jacksepticeye doesn't sound so bad. Is he super annoying?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Nope...I generally hate modern internet (especially youtube and tumblr) and its occupancy, so I avoid it as much as I can. That said...a few days ago I think I heard about a youtube pranker like that. Is that the guy who faked to kidnap his friend and have another person "shot" in front of him? If so, yea, I can already tell Sam Pepper will make it on my list.

Yes, that's the one. At that point, I hesitate to call it a "prank."

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Nicole Arbor, I don't like her humour ... if you can call that humour and I hate all those screaming lets players and I despise prank channels

TYT - used to be watchable, now its just a cesspit of regressive trash.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Sam Pepper = An obnoxious English guy (I'm English myself, and hate this prick), that does a lot of sexual harassment videos on Youtube. He's also recently did a "prank" where he pranked a guy into thinking he was gonna murder his best friend, and received a lot of hate for it on the internet. He also has a stupid fucking haircut.

Laci Green = Irritating 3rd wave feminist, that says everything is rape/part of the patriarchy etc. Her only redeeming features are her breasts, and her wide mouth, perfect for a blowjob. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jacksepticeye = Loudmouth Irishman that is boring AF. Over-reacting on every video of his, he's basically a more irritating Markiplier. All he does is play frigging "Happy Wheels" and other shitty games on his YT channel.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

On 1/24/2016 at 10:25 AM, Deleted User said:

You're a rebel.

ikr

I7-6700k @ 4.8Ghz, EVGA Z170 Classified, Corsair Vengeance LPX 4x8 32 GB, EVGA FTW+ ACX 2.0 GeForce GTX 980ti 6 GB x3, 2Tb WD Black x3, 1Tb Samsung 850 Evo, 400Gb Intel NVME PCIE SSD, Corsair RMx 850w 80+ Gold, Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Brown RGB, SteelSeries Sensei Raw

Who the hell is Sam Pepper?

I usually don't spend the time memorizing the names of channels I don't like...

he's the guy who made an "isis/killing best best friend prank .

oh and also he sexually assaults women on camera

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

ALL the minecraft letsplayers !

Also , Sam pepper , kwebelcop , sofloantonio , tila tequila , mrblackdarkness666 and dramaalert

Also NRA , since their channel is basically propaganda

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Youtubers like pewdiepie, ray william johnson, ali-a and generally most channels out there that cater to the younger generation.

Doesn't he have the most punchable face? Seriously, fuck this smug clown.

ray_william_johnson_2.png

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Buzz Feed, Tech of tomorrow, Pewdiepie, Keemstar, and Keemstar again.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha