Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Let me have the Kiro please! I'm just using a regular mouse to game and I haven't tried any gaming mice in my whole life. This would mean so much to me! Thanks Roccat and Linus for this wonderful giveaway!

I'd love to have a Kova, I need to upgrade my old Microsoft mouse.

Kova would be nice ^_^ I have a decent off-brand mouse that has met my gaming/macro needs, but It would be nice to replace it because it seems that one of the buttons is starting to go bad (Go figure, cheap mouse) Being a gamer/enthusiast/college student isn't kind to the wallet.

So thanks again LMG and hope to see more contests in the future!

Would love to gift one of these to my friend who has just recently ascended into the PCMasterRace

Definitely the Kova mouse because of its sleek design. The specs look very promising and fit my gaming needs.

i would like a KOVA WHITE .. i am gamer .. and my gaming mouse just got busted last week.. have been using a wireless mouse (Microsoft presenter mouse 8000) , it is awesome with two additional keys but it is not made for gaming , but i need a proper gaming mouse with high dpi..  i hope i would be back to hardcore gaming :)

P.S :- thank you for the giveaway 

For a little over 2 years, I've been rocking my awesome Logitech MK120 mouse (recommend buying this awesome combo ;) ), but sadly the buttons seem to have begun wearing and I find myself frequently clicking more often or not at all.

It would be awesome if I could replace it with the Kova Black. Might justify investing in gaming mice in the future (I've never had one so I don't know if they're really worth it and their cost repels me from trying).

The main reason I choose the Kova Black is because of its very appealing aesthetic (looks very niccceee) and because it looks like it'd feel great in the hand.

Also, don't take this as me trying to butter you guys up, but I'm really grateful for all your videos. I've learned SO much just from listening to the information you guys provide and I'm now a growing tech enthusiast as a result. Thanks for this giveaway, too!  :lol:

I would love the kova because I am using a stock HP mouse. The reason I would love a new mouse is because my middle mouse click does not work and have been looking for a gaming mouse.

I badly want the Kova because of its sturdiness. Performance and quality over time.

I would love the Kova because of its Higher dpi but if everyone wants a Kova than The Kiro would still be wounderful.

Kiro is the one. No extra nothing, just what I need. I´m a classic, so less is better for me.

Honestly, I'd not be picky. Either of these would be a massive upgrade from my $19 Logitech wireless I've been using for 5 years.

Both of these look extremely well made and well thought out.

I want to win this gaming mouse because I don't have a gaming mouse and I would like to get one to go with a gaming PC that I might get some day.

Hello, the reason that I would be delighted to win the Roccat Kova would be because I have been using my generic office mouse(a4tech) for games, which makes it kind of difficult without any dpi settings. I would be greatful if I was given the chance to have a great mouse as the Kova.

Regards

I need that kova!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!1!!!!!1!1

(because it's sexy)

I would love to win the Kiro ive been using my $10 refurbished Roccat Lua for a long time.

Very nice plus I could use a new mouse.

"IT DOES NO GOOD IT NEVER DIES
           EVIL NEVER DIES"