Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kova White because my headset is white and I need a new mouse. My little brother through my mouse at a wall. (the mouse still had a ball in it from back in the day)

hi hi

I would like the Kova because my current mouse is starting to double-click a lot.

Roccat Kiro looks mad. Thanks for the giveaway too!!

The Kova because i want to test it, lets see what that baby can do.  ^_^

I want to get a kova, because its so nice and I need an really good gamingmouse. It would be very nice when I get it.

New CSGO matchmaking update has ruined me. I need this charity for leet ranks [emoji14]. Kiro please

Hi LinusTechTips,

I would like to win a Roccat Kova in white because of its sleek, ergonomic figure and gorgeous, modernized hue. The RGB customization of 16.8M colors and multi-function buttons are incredible incentives to anticipate receiving this mouse as well.

Kova Black would be nice, I love on how it was designed, so cool!

The mouses look sick!

But out of the two the kiro still looks the best. The kova just looks bulky and hard to grip

So please give me the kiro  :D

I want the Kiro, because of my left hand!

Ryzen 7 2700x | MSI B450 Tomahawk | GTX 780 Windforce | 16GB 3200
Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS

I want to get any one of those whichever works for you. reason is because I built my gaming pc and I need some accessories to make it work plz...

Either would be great as I'm using a bulky wireless Microsoft mouse. That Kova looks amazing!

Yey kova pls... Badly need it. Enhances productivity and accuracy specially when you're at church for presentations and lyrics. ;)

The Kova would be nice to have. Great mouse, looks somewhat plain and cool  :ph34r:

The Kova.  It looks amazing and I have a lot of respect for Roccat.  I haven't actually used one of their hardware but I do use the Roccat Power Grid and absolutely love it.  If you haven't seen or heard about it, it allows you to use your smart phone as a remote for your computer for in-game commands or simply control windows volume and utilities.  I have been strapped for cash for quite a while so I haven't been able to add any good peripherals and this would be my first real Gaming Hardware =)  Good luck everyone!

I would like to win Kiro. It's design caught my eyes.

This is awesome I'd love to have the Kova it would look awesome with my m14x!

Kova seems like a good choice for its rgb lighting and the way it seems like it would fit my big hands. Thanks Roccat for the giveaway!

Whichever one is bigger. Hand is cramping bad on damn near every mouse I own.

I would like a Kiro Mouse. I have little Microsoft mouse and the scroll wheel is busted I can't use it.