Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would love to win the Kiro because I don't need so much buttons and it's shape looks pretty comfortable.

That Kova white sure is gorgeous, but honestly any of them would serve as a better replacement to my lousy wireless mouse that works half the time and is too small for my hand. I really wish I could spare the cash for a nice mouse like the Kova or Kiro but with no current source of income, such luxuries aren't an option.

Rocat Kova because it orgasmic for your eyes. 

I really want the Kova!

It would help me improve since the mouse im using is a Dragonwar Leviathan which is garbage compared to the Kova!

Roccat Kiro,

It looks simple and classy, i really like that. I want this mouse because i'm planing to gift a budget gaming PC to a friend of mine, this mouse would be a nice addition for his setup :)

Good luck everyone!

CPU: i5 6600K | Cooling: Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: Asus Z170-A | RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming (6GB) | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO Basic (1TB) | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 (1000W) | Display(s): 27'' Asus PG279Q | Keyboard: Steelseries Apex M800 | Mouse: Steelseries Rival | Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | OS: Windows 10 | PC Part Picker URL: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/WwL7zy

Kova White please... i only use cheap mice until now and it sucks...

Definitely the kova, it'll make make my kids jealous, haha

The Kova looks grand. My mouse scroll wheel has been dying lately, so I could really do with this.

Kova black would be awesome!
I need a proper mouse to aid me in my tournaments for osu! and cs:go.

Kova white would be sweet! That mouse looks awesome, and would look sweet with my setup!

Would absolutely love the Kova as my current mouse (Logitech Performance MX) is kinda falling apart...

I'd like to win the Kova, because, it seems more streamlined for video editing work, which I do a lot these days. 

-Manohar

I was watching the video and saw the giveaway, I don't think I have much of a chance to win either of the mice but hey, I'll shoot. I love Linus Tech Tips and I sometimes get obsessed with watching all these tech savvy videos that I love so much. I'd like to win the Kova Roccat mouse because it seems very good and I adore the design and I would like to personally see a mouse of that quality. Roccat seems very good and high quality but I unfortunately haven't been properly introduced to the brand. I have hope, thanks for the quality videos, Linus.

I would like to have the Roccat Kova, mostly because I like to have more professional mouse than mine and this one looks like the perfect start.

The Kova would be nice, my current mouse is starting to break on me and it is making CS:GO difficult to play.

Kova, i have kone pure at the moment, would like a new one

I bet this looks actually weird that I participate in this thing with my first post (oh, snap... first day of registration toooo :D ) but I actually never been here, even though I follow LinusTechTips for a long time now. Cool place, as it looks. TY all for efforts.

Oh and talking about Roccat - Kova would be awesome. That mice looks just WOOOOW! It would be awesome replacement for my old logitech PS2 mice  :wub:

I'd love to win the Kiro. I don't need anything fancy, just a good mouse with more than only two buttons and a wheel.