Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Doesnt matter which one i win , i would like to see if either stack up well against the Mx-518 i have preferred over the last few years (fits my hand and needs almost glove like )

I would love the Roccat Kiro, cos I'm sick of my Razer Ouroboros not working and always doing what it wants.

I could care less witch one I got I would be happy with what ever was left,As for why I want one it would be to replace the crappy wireless mouse I have.     

Hi guys!

My opinion is KOVA and why? Becuse i am from Slovakia and this is so far...  :rolleyes:  :)

I would like the Kova to see if it can defeat the logitech g502 as the best mouse I have ever used.

Travis

Either would be a great upgrade for my photo & video editing... Thanks & keep up the great work!!!

Having the Kova mouse would be amazing. That mouse looks super stylish and I'm sure performs as good as it looks. At the moment I'm currently using the CM storm devastator mouse and keyboard combo which is pretty "meh". 

Dayum, would love the kova white, looks sick. would love to see how a real gaming mouse compares to a normal mouse, as I've never been inclined to go for gaming ones before.

the Kova looks good. Need it because my old mouse has seen better days.

I would love to win Kova mouse because my mouse doesn't have fancy RGB settings. ( Although it has three device connectivity ;) )

Roocat Kova! Would match my set up PERFECTLY! Thanks LTT :D

Kova for some serious CS:GO and also I'm just using the crappy stock Acer mouse.

I need one of them...does not matter which, my current mouse (Logitech G100) is pretty much done and I can't afford a new one

I would prefer the Kova and I believe I should win as it is the only thing I need to complete my gaming setup with top rated gear for the best gaming performance :D

THE ROCCAT KOVA  BLACK!! 

Major reason IT'S A COMFY LEFT HANDED MOUSE!! 

2. i play FPS most often but i never feel like i have enough buttons on the mouse. BUT going with a true MOBA mouse from some of the companies i truly enjoy are either too expensive +/or have bad button placement in my opinion. 

SO to have a chance to win this ROCCAT KOVA BLACK and finally have a mouse i can use comfortably with my left hand without feeling like an idiot would make me one hell of a happy V..P..N BEAR CUB Thing?  

( I want it. pick me. )

The Kova would definitely be awesome

I've been stuck with a tiny wireless mouse from Walgreens forever, I need an upgrade.

I would love to win the kova. Reason being is that I just bought a new gaming computer and i really need to replace my old mouse which does not go well with my build.

I'd like a Kova please, still rocking a Microsoft basic optical mouse v2! It's great fun trying to use a sniper in a game, then realising you can't scroll at the same time you're holding right click because the wheel and the button catch... </sarcasm>

Would go with the kova just to have the left and right buttons next to the main buttons.

Blarg