Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kiro. Looks more slick in comparison to what my purpose is.

Don't make me use the keyboard stick anymore.

Please.

:kokoro:

The Kova would be the best.  My old mouse is going bad and it's time for a new one.  I also just built my first gaming computer in December and have my setup to work on now and the aesthetics of the mouse is great.  Well, I love your videos because they helped so much when I was researching parts for my PC.  So I say thank you for that!

The kova white, because I just concluded that I'm sexually attracted to it. That looks good. I know just the place where it'll look even better. On my.. desk.. yeah desk.

I'd take the Kova. I think the Smart Cast Buttons would work out well for the games. But not in the White, as I would get it dirty with jam hands.

I would love a KIRO, as ambidextrous mice are wonderful. Thanks Roccat and Linus!

I would love a kova because i am looking at getting a roccat and this seams like a great way to get it.

That Kova looks great. I'd love to switch mice and a nice Kova would be a great place to start!

I want the Kova because the design is absolutely beautiful.

I would love to win the Kiro, the onboard memory would be great for macros for league of legends and 4000 dpi is plenty for gaming. I also like that it has non slip grips for times when you need to be FAST. Thanks linustech :D

Well to put out my point on why i want this mouse is just to have a better mouse then my old one i been using over for too many year to count, It all wear out and have a few marks on it so i think it's time for me to get a new one and hopefully can save some money by try getting one here.

I would like a Kova. My current mouse, a razer deathadder chroma is dying from too much use. Would like to try out a new company!

Kova White, because I need a new mouse due to the fact that I'm using a mouse that came from a Windows XP e-machine... yeah. 

The Kiro would be awesome! For ambidextrous use, and just for the detachable sides.

Thx for the giveaway

Roccat kova would be nice

I realy need it my old mouse is so slow

The kova would be great to get a mouse with higher DPI.