Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kova White

I need a replacement. Currently using a 6 year old Razer Diamondback on a dying 6 year old PC. I'm building a new PC and this would be awesome!! Thanks for the chance!!

I will like to try this brand of mouse. 

Kiro for starts to make me move away from Razer mouses

The Kova looks amazing!!!

Reason being is because its a high quality mouse but more importantly for me its very nostalgic as the sort of added plating on the outside of the mouse reminds me of a Rhyhorn, who was one of my favorite Pokemon back in the days of Kanto :D

As noce as the Kova is, the Kira is no loser either, so I would be ecstatic to recieve either! I currently use a Logitech M570 trackball mouse and love it for general purposes, but at 600dpi and being a ball, it is a little unresponsive for gaming. Therefore, either of these beautiful mice would be a nice addition to my desk to game with.

awesome! koga of course! that would be the perfect mouse for me

(I posted this before but I messed up and my post wasn't readable so only enter me once to be fair :P) Good luck to all!

White Kova. Looks really interesting with it's design and I want to try something new... But lets be honest here everyone here just wants a free mouse. :)

Roccat Kova

Because who doesn't want free stuff?

I would love the white kova, please.   It would match nice with my headphones.  But I also like the way it looks.

Lumper aka Bob

Neat. I'm definitely going for the Roccat Kova; it looks like it would be very comfortable to handle in frantic FPS sessions.

Having never actually used a gaming mouse before, this looks like a great opportunity to try one out! Poor office mice; they just can't keep up with super-fast swipes.

Kiro mouse looks good to me, ability to adjust the sides is a big plus to get it just right.

I would love to get the Roccat Kova. I'm left-handed so it's a real pain for me to find a good gaming mouse! Moreover I love your company!  :D

I would love to have the Kiro.

Awesome give away you're doing here!

Awyeah giveaways!

Kova White bcuz their smartcast is   S E X Y
also, white>not white

Yay another linus video! Love your channel, it's been a staple of my daily routine ever since a buddy pointed me to it. I greatly appreciate all the work you guys put into every single video, its extremely entertaining, if not daunting at times.

The intuitive smartcast system on the Kova is really interesting, and i'd love to play with that, plus maybe switching to a left handed mouse would solve the lack of accuracy i seem to constantly have.

Im interested in the Kiro, keep up the good work!

I would love to get the kova. I've been getting into competitive with friends in Team Fortress and Counter Strike and this would expand my dm/game sense a lot.

Twitter - @RayDerus

I would want the Kiro. The simplest yet elegant designs looks really nice. I would use it as my daily driver mouse.

The Roccat Kova seems to have more buttons for added functions, plus it looks like it comes in white.  So I chose you kova  :D

I would love to have the Kova for my left handed gaming. Such a hard time to find a proper mouse.

Funny, I have been looking for a mouse for a while now since my old laptop mouse just doesn't fit my needs anymore!

The Kova looks really nice!

Just joined the forum? Read this:

A Quick Guide To Get Started

Need Help Doing Something? Read this:

Guides & Tutorials Catalog

Need a New SSD? Read this:

Droidbot's SATA3 SSD Tier List

Need a New PSU? Read this:

PSU Tier List

In the mood for some memes? Look at these:

Linus Memes

Want to know my PC Specs and Peripherals?

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

Start now: Folding@Home Install Guide and Links

I'd like to win the Roccat Kova so I can have better response times and faster and more accurate turning in CS:GO so I can drop the AWP faster to my russian team while they hold me hostage with all their AK's pointed at my head at the start of the round and pray they don't kill me anyways :'D

kiro mouse because i prefere a superdextrous build