Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kova or Kova white either one, I just need a mouse with a 3320 sensor in it to replace my dying Rival with a 3310.

The Roccat KOVA. Would love to give this as a gift to the wife to upgrade her Gaming I/O (from her old Logitech).

I really love dat KOVA. 

It feels very good with clicking fast.

Would be nice to win one of it because my old SAVU dies every day a little more R.I.P  :( .

My King-Sized TAITO needs an new friend ;)

Roccat is a really nice company. So many Give-Aways in last weeks. Nice!

Any mouse will do for my CS GO !! @_@ them mouse look so sleek

I would like the Kova, because my current mouse is bad for gaming. My wrist hurts after a while and I can't really control it well. Kova looks better and have a better shape! I don't want to be that guy, but my birthday is when this giveaway ends :)

Kiro for me, because I could use my lefty if my righty got rsi again.

Want Kova but doesn't matter if I get kiro because Kova has higher Dpi and elegant shape and I haven't won any giveaways yet..

Hey! I would like the Kova, because it's freaking awesome!

And because roccat has the best mice there is :P

ROCCAT Kova White looks great! Any of them is fine don't really have a solid color scheme yet lol.

I've been planning on getting that Kova, I think its a great upgrade and a worthy 2016 purchase for any gamer! Awesome giveaway, cheers! :wub:

Hello! I just recently ascended to the PCMasterRace thanks to your videos. They inspired me to build my own rig. Right now, due to lack of money, I play with an old and clunky mouse which dies regularly. If I got the Kova I would be so happy and it would really help out a lot! Thank you! :)

The Kova seems nice. I've had the opportunity to try out some of Roccat's gear and I can safely say it's top notch, the mice especially. I would love to have an actual gaming mouse, it would be something new to me

Gimme that badass looking Kova, please! No one would appreciate it more than me! maybe just my cats...  :D

Thanks!

I want Kova for effective 7000 DPI and pretty lights.

Kova pls !!!!!!!  :wub:  Looks so sexy

Definitely the Kova, more buttons = more win!

White looks sweet as well!

I'd like to win this kiro mouse, looks awesome! My current mouse and all my gaming set isn't standing up for me anymore, I think that with a better set or at least a good mouse I could optimize my gaming performance in so many ways... Either way, nice giveaway and GL to all those who entered this one! Fingers crossed  :rolleyes:

I choose Kova.I really like it's design, especially the buttons. I'd really like to have this mouse.

I don't care, either one is fine by me, i just need a better mouse than the shit i already use. An original wow mouse that is so deteriorated that the silver code that once had, is now pure white plastic.

Both are amazing! But I have to say Kova. If I were a boy I would date that mouse. It is gorgeous. Plus speed is really important for me. Would be great for dota and other games as well.