What to Buy With 80$

reapersivan

I have 80$ and do not know what to get, I found money, and it was no ones so I kept it.... I don'T STEAL! But seriously what should I buy? I have wanted an SSD, because I only have 250gb left on my HDD of 1tb, should I buy a 1tb HDD, an SSD, or headset? I am currently using JVC HARX300 headphones, I think they are decent but they need more bass. Recommend any headsets?

850 EVO 250GB

/thread

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

320 25-cent gumballs motivation spheres.

"Daddy's going on a dangerous mission to shoot his employees." -Linus Sebastian 2014 (src)

"I believe in French Fries. I believe in America. I believe in the Union." -Luke Lafreniere 2015 (src)

"I have pockets in all my shorts." -Luke Lafreniere 2015 (src)

320 25-cent gumballs motivation spheres.

Do this. And make sure to donate some to the LTT staff, Linus took all the motivation spheres for himself after they made the video.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

Fallout4. But ssd though, and another hard drive.

I have Fallout 4. Hmmm, so if I had to choose on drive, which one?

SSD for the boot times. Then cheap hdd for more space.

amen! in modern computers hard drives are too damn slow to run. you will have to sacrifice with a little with the low storage initially but you can easily upgrade it.

You found money...I bet you didn't even try to return it or find out who it belongs to. It is still stealing. :angry: :angry:

Anyways, I say save up for the SSD.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I found money and didn't know to whom it belonged, I would give it to charity 
just my 2 cents

Amd phenom ii x4 955 Asus crosshair iv formula Kingston hyperx fury 8GB 1600mhz ASUS Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II
Cooler master haf xb evo Antec 750w 500gb wd black BenQ gw2760hs Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 

Guys, don't be self righteous about what you'd do with found cash.

SSD.

buy a girlfriend.......

People get lonley at times , And dont want to resort to hanna montana.

(⌐■_■) 

You found money...I bet you didn't even try to return it or find out who it belongs to. It is still stealing. :angry: :angry:

Anyways, I say save up for the SSD.

Found it in the trash at the bus stop while going to school in the morning.

Found it in the trash at the bus stop while going to school in the morning.

If TV has taught me anything, the mob will be looking for you  :D

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

I found money and didn't know to whom it belonged, I would give it to charity 

just my 2 cents

What about the other $79.98 though? 2 cents doesn't really help a charity that much, especially when you factor in the amount of money that goes into the pockets of the people running the charity. :P