Idk how to life I'm bad with girls (need halp, advice needed)

FinestRyeBread

Disclaimer: tired and stressed so bad grammar

Idk if this girl likes me.

Here's the story, we met at the beginning of the school year so like sept 2015 (HIGH SCHOOL). We didn't really talk much then since we only had 1 class together. She then transferred out of that class after like 2 wks. I didn't know she was in the school orchestra while i was in the school band so we "bumped" into each other during a performance. We had small talk like "Hello, I am alhksjdfsfdkjlhkjhalsdfhlj." I wasn't really interested in her at first (she approached me). I was talking to my friend on the facebookz and was sending league stickers and she saw and she was "omg look leona!" (league champ) I was like "you play league too?" she said yes and she told me to add her. So I gave her my name blah blah blah. She added me, played a few games, got off. We started to talk a lot more since we played together a lot more. She got me into another game (TERA) and we both play that and what not. We talk both about the game(s) that we play and life in general. We started hanging out IRL (WOW THAT'S NEW).The first time we hungout irl was just us 2, we went out to eat and then we went back to her place (she lives alone and apparently she's rich, don't give af doe). We were playing games at her place. Was on skype with friends too. Shared earbuds, same couch, under a blanket. She used my lap at a place to use her desk for her mouse. She I didn't something "funny/silly" she would play hit me. She grabbed my cheeks (face not ass) with one hand something like this (https://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ce8133b905fe47d42a159cfd67c01caa?convert_to_webp=true). She put her head on my shoulder once that day, then i had to leave (not right after but some time after). I became attracted to her sometime between meeting her for the first time and when we played. The second time we hung out with 2 of our other friends (one of them was my cousin) that we game with. We all hung out etc. at a gaming lounge for a bit then our friend had to leave. Then the 3 of us (her, cousin and I) went downtown and went to the mall. She went to buy clothes, get her hair etc. (us guys just waited and walked with her)(no i did not pay because im broke af, I would've if i had the money). When we were at the salon, we had to wait for the person to do her hair. When we were waiting she once again put her on my shoulder. Then she had to go and we waited, my cousin fell asleep (not important). We then went to eat, she couldn't finish her food and asked me to finish it (she asked me this the first time too) and I finished it. Then she had to go but I had to go take a leak. She hugged my cousin (i might've got one if I stayed). (cousin from out of town). That's it so far how it is

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

okay, serious answer...sit down with her... tslk to her...try to forge some kind of connection. (not your eyeballs to her breasts) Treat he like a human being for a few days, and then ask her out to dinner/movies/appropriate age related hangout......or if you're old enough just take her to a bar, and buy her drinks while staying sober.

Now, since a good portion of people who would ask this question are probably in their teenage years on here...

I'll say...

Just talk to her, Don't expect anything and just go with the flow.

Edited by Godlygamer23
Cleaning up.

Disclaimer: tired and stressed so bad grammar

Idk if this girl likes me.

Here's the story, we met at the beginning of the school year so like sept 2015 (HIGH SCHOOL). We didn't really talk much then since we only had 1 class together. She then transferred out of that class after like 2 wks. I didn't know she was in the school orchestra while i was in the school band so we "bumped" into each other during a performance. We had small talk like "Hello, I am alhksjdfsfdkjlhkjhalsdfhlj." I wasn't really interested in her at first (she approached me). I was talking to my friend on the facebookz and was sending league stickers and she saw and she was "omg look leona!" (league champ) I was like "you play league too?" she said yes and she told me to add her. So I gave her my name blah blah blah. She added me, played a few games, got off. We started to talk a lot more since we played together a lot more. She got me into another game (TERA) and we both play that and what not. We talk both about the game(s) that we play and life in general. We started hanging out IRL (WOW THAT'S NEW).The first time we hungout irl was just us 2, we went out to eat and then we went back to her place (she lives alone and apparently she's rich, don't give af doe). We were playing games at her place. Was on skype with friends too. Shared earbuds, same couch, under a blanket. She used my lap at a place to use her desk for her mouse. She I didn't something "funny/silly" she would play hit me. She grabbed my cheeks (face not ass) with one hand something like this (https://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ce8133b905fe47d42a159cfd67c01caa?convert_to_webp=true). She put her head on my shoulder once that day, then i had to leave (not right after but some time after). I became attracted to her sometime between meeting her for the first time and when we played. The second time we hung out with 2 of our other friends (one of them was my cousin) that we game with. We all hung out etc. at a gaming lounge for a bit then our friend had to leave. Then the 3 of us (her, cousin and I) went downtown and went to the mall. She went to buy clothes, get her hair etc. (us guys just waited and walked with her)(no i did not pay because im broke af, I would've if i had the money). When we were at the salon, we had to wait for the person to do her hair. When we were waiting she once again put her on my shoulder. Then she had to go and we waited, my cousin fell asleep (not important). We then went to eat, she couldn't finish her food and asked me to finish it (she asked me this the first time too) and I finished it. Then she had to go but I had to go take a leak. She hugged my cousin (i might've got one if I stayed). (cousin from out of town). That's it so far how it is

Definitely ask her out but wouldn't it be funny if she is a member on this forum? 

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

A wise man once told me: If a girl wanted a pussy, she'd just be a lesbian.

Confidence. Is. Key.

I have no idea what you should actually do. I am not you, nor am I the girl.

Edited by Godlygamer23
Cleanup.

I used to be quite active here.

Wait she lives alone and she's rich but you guys met in sept 2015 (high school)????? que

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

My standard response:

tumblr_ntf5grLBWn1sl58vfo1_500.jpg

You'll come to realize that you have nothing to lose by asking her out.

Also, I need to add that there is a critical time period in which you must ask. It sounds like shes interested. Don't drag it out or she will think you aren't interested and will lose interest herself. And it won't come back. So, refer to the picture above.

Double edit: Make sure she knows you are asking her out in a romantic sense. If she just thinks you're asking her to hang out you can encounter some awkward situations.

Definitely ask her out but wouldn't it be funny if she is a member on this forum? 

Pretty sure she's not but it would be hilarious if she was

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

Wait she lives alone and she's rich but you guys met in sept 2015 (high school)????? que

Parents are rich af

[removed]

If she's really hot, I'd recommend water cooling. 

Edited by Godlygamer23
CPU: Intel Core i5-4460Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GBStorage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 128GBGPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video CardCase: Corsair SPEC-01 REDPower Supply: EVGA 600BNetworking Card: TP-Link TL-WDN4800Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" MonitorKeyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) Mouse: Logitech G100s | Quote me and say "Dope Flamingo" if you actually read this. 

This kind of thread is now the norm, I guess.

there are a bunch of teens on the internet 

Have tried turning her off and on again?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

be a nice person

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Have tried turning her off and on again?

;)

well she looks like my type ;P

not as hot as amd chips ;P

Are you saying she's not as attractive as an FX-9590?

I'd say that's an insult.

@FinestRyeBread I'm just gonna spout what everybody else is saying- JUST DO IT! Just ask her out. I mean, again, I have no idea what she likes. She seems interested in you, so just go for it. You probably know what she likes. The hardest part (not from my experience ha) is asking em out, if they say yes it gets 1000000000% easier.

I used to be quite active here.

be a nice person

im definitely nice I just tease (not in a sexual way) her here and there

Guys, if you have nothing productive to add to the thread, please do not post.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

If you've already been to her place and it being just the two of you, she definitely likes you. Seems she went out of her way to find something in common with you. I mean I'm in high school to and I don't ever see anyone just randomly try to talk about League. Go for it or you will regret it later in life if nothing happens.