Mechanical Keyboard Club!

Dave :)

Here are my boards, id like to get a TKL or a 60%/75% board soon, but they are so hard to find with iso layout tho :wacko:

Pok3r or Ducky Mini are available in ISO layout I think. But it might still be hard to find one, and on top of that it'll be expensive ><

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

Does anyone have a new Corsair K70?   Would be interested to share software woes, or even get some tips on how to program it.

i5-4690k @3.5GHz 16Gb DDR3  

2X Sapphire R9 290x 

ASUS Z97-A  Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Just received a bunch of parts from @TheProfosist for a keyboard that I`m going to be building soon :).

LjaWMDv.png

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

you need diodes for wiring switches resistors would be for the leds.

I use 1N4148 diodes for my keyboards

random links to hand wiring stuff

http://wiki.geekhack.org/index.php?title=Hard-Wiring_How-To

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=20898.0

Ok, thanks, and what goes into programing the teensy for the keyboard layout?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Ok, thanks, and what goes into programing the teensy for the keyboard layout?

Here is a pretty good guide on using the tmk firmware: https://deskthority.net/workshop-f7/how-to-build-your-very-own-keyboard-firmware-t7177.html

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Thanks. Looks kinda complicated, but my dad can help me, he is a software engineer

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Thanks. Looks kinda complicated, but my dad can help me, he is a software engineer

lol tmk is what I run on my stuff if you need any help with it I can probably help but that walk through that is rather helpful and I tend to just use it since it is faster then remembering what the fuck im doing each time lol

lol tmk is what I run on my stuff if you need any help with it I can probably help but that walk through that is rather helpful and I tend to just use it since it is faster then remembering what the fuck im doing each time lol

Also just discovered this, which seems easier to use: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51252

Just gonna post this right here

muldkSll.jpg

Looking pretty sexy. What kinda of chair is that?

Also just discovered this, which seems easier to use: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51252

That should work.depends if it has support for the 7bit layout.

I can send you my layout if you like, just have to dig around a bit.

CM Storm Trigger with blues

Trigger Z with Blues for me

Any PSU is modular if you try hard enough....

Just gonna post this right here

muldkSll.jpg

Finally a good board up in here! :P 

Finally a good board up in here! :P 

Really? Someone has to go back before they showed up. ;)

Really? Someone has to go back before they showed up. ;)

I could always just put together your lz gh but currently drinking at a wedding so maybe my next day off lol

Thanks. 

The chair is nothing fancy.  Got it from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E97HKAI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

What color LZ-GH you got?

Black the only real color for GH themed build.

LoL. I guess black would make more sense. Although I'd love to get my hands on one the blue ones.

I've basically had it planned since I knew I got into the GB. Took ~1.5 years to get all the parts then just sat there as I didn't have time. This would be why @Charger has it now.

Just noticed that a 120 pack of gateron switches only costs 26.5£ on Amazon uk. Too bad that they don't have an equivalent of cherry mx clears :(.

They do need 2x stabs they are just oriented vertically like on the numpad.

Except not on mine, i use them as space bars

Oh another question, what version teensy should i get?